Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
CarthDawg77

Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JETT said:

 

Yall don't care to comment on the trump and his daughter video i posted,  since yall claim Joe is creepy? I figured it'd get ignored when someone slaps you in the face with what yall call FACTS :rofl:

I already said Trump was not a good person.  We already agreed on that.  You said Trump is racist.  You can't produce 💩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JETT said:

The way yall feel about Biden is how we feel about trump.... no need to plead to us on here, go plead your case to the millions who won't vote for trump.... you know the RINO's etc

It's ok if you won't answer a question.  Everybody knows you are weak and can't backup your feelers with facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I already said Trump was not a good person.  We already agreed on that.  You said Trump is racist.  You can't produce 💩

Yalls biggest biden flaw is hes a pedophile, gropper etc yet i post a video being and saying inappropriate things with his own child and you have lil to say LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Equivalent to racist FOX

Fox isn’t racist. They more accurately report the news than the others I spoke of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It's ok if you won't answer a question.  Everybody knows you are weak and can't backup your feelers with facts

big man behind a screen calling ppl weak etc lol... talk about feelings :rofl:Most ppl talk alot of trash behind a screen but won't say squat to someonesomeone's face... i don't take anything personal on here I get a kick out of it.... i don't know you nor do I hold a grudge on you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

big man behind a screen calling ppl weak etc lol... talk about feelings :rofl:Most ppl talk alot of trash behind a screen but won't say squat to someonesomeone's face... i don't take anything personal on here I get a kick out of it.... i don't know you nor do I hold a grudge on you 

Sorry if you got your feelings hurt.  I probably should have said your arguments are weak because that is what I meant.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Sorry if you got your feelings hurt.  I probably should have said your arguments are weak because that is what I meant.👍

I promise you don't hurt my feelings sir 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, JETT said:

I posted 2 videos, care to comment on the other

I will, and those countries are dumps.  I have a friend from Kenya that has even said it was a dump, and why he came to the states.  I'm sure there are some nice parts of all those countries, but most of them are the armpits of the world.  My step son served in Haiti, and he said it was the worst place he was ever stationed.  He had been in Afghanistan four times and Iraq twice fighting the Taliban and Isis.  He even served in South Korea.  To say that they are  paradise on earth would be a lie even in their nicest spots.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I will, and those countries are dumps.  I have a friend from Kenya that has even said it was a dump, and why he came to the states.  I'm sure there are some nice parts of all those countries, but most of them are the armpits of the world.  My step son served in Haiti, and he said it was the worst place he was ever stationed.  He had been in Afghanistan four times and Iraq twice fighting the Taliban and Isis.  He even served in South Korea.  To say that they are  paradise on earth would be a lie even in their nicest spots.   

I have been to several of those places you mentioned.  Calling them "Dumps" is far too kind ... they are truly what President Trump referred to them as.  If people in our country protesting America would live in some of those places, they would appreciate how well off they truly are compared to the unfortunate people that live in those places.  Haiti, Somalia and Rowanda are about as bad as it gets.  I literally gave the people I encountered over there practically everything I could, my clothes, shoes, any food and medicine I could find ..... everything except my military equipment  ... 

I would love to see some of these protestors and rioters live in those conditions for a couple of years ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have been to several of those places you mentioned.  Calling them "Dumps" is far too kind ... they are truly what President Trump referred to them as.  If people in our country protesting America would live in some of those places, they would appreciate how well off they truly are compared to the unfortunate people that live in those places.  Haiti, Somalia and Rowanda are about as bad as it gets.  I literally gave the people I encountered over there practically everything I could, my clothes, shoes, any food and medicine I could find ..... everything except my military equipment  ... 

I would love to see some of these protestors and rioters live in those conditions for a couple of years ....

No need to, 1st amendment says they can exercise those rights and voices here in the u.s......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

No need to, 1st amendment says they can here in the u.s........

Nobody is opposing their 1st amendment rights.  Rioting,  looting, burning vehicles and buildings and arson is not a 1st amendment right  ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nobody is opposing their 1st amendment rights.  Rioting,  looting, burning vehicles and buildings and arson is not a 1st amendment right  ....

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JETT said:

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

Did someone say it was against the 1st Amendment to peacefully kneel?  If so, please provide your source.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ObiOne said:

Did someone say it was against the 1st Amendment to peacefully kneel?  If so, please provide your source.  

Glad you recognize that cause no where did I say it was or accused someone of it.... i simply asked a question that no one will answer about peacefully kneeling, you know the thing ppl was doing peacefully to protest and they were ignored, now you get chaos from coast to coast... do you hear em now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JETT said:

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

You haven't seen any of the burning,  looting, arson, destruction of stores and police vehicles being shown nonstop on tv for the last several days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You haven't seen any of the burning,  looting, arson, destruction of stores and police vehicles being shown nonstop on tv for the last several days? 

C'mon kirt if you read the whole comment it says at the very top "what about peacefully kneeling I don't recall any of those things you mentioned"...... SMFH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

C'mon kirt if you read the whole comment it says at the very top "what about peacefully kneeling I don't recall any of those things you mentioned"...... SMFH

I never said anything about kneeling.  That has nothing to do with this.  If you are talking about Kaepernick's disrespectful and inappropriate kneeling, no I don't agree with that. He was actually doing harm to his team, the NFL and violating his contract .... apples and oranges ... you are dodging the issue ... some of these people are not peaceful protesters ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never said anything about kneeling.  That has nothing to do with this.  If you are talking about Kaepernick's disrespectful and inappropriate kneeling, no I don't agree with that. He was actually doing harm to his team, the NFL and violating his contract .... apples and oranges ... you are dodging the issue ... some of these people are not peaceful protesters ...

My whole point is when ppl were peacefully kneeling for police brutality there were no harm because caused or destruction but yall complained..... they obviously didn't get their point across when they were peacefully protesting so now you get chaos..... please share how he violated his contract 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

My whole point is when ppl were peacefully kneeling for police brutality there were no harm because caused or destruction but yall complained..... they obviously didn't get their point across when they were peacefully protesting so now you get chaos..... please share how he violated his contract 

FB_IMG_1591188355706.thumb.jpg.7a9b4f9fba3169ae4521a2ad1a9c3132.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KirtFalcon said:

FB_IMG_1591188355706.thumb.jpg.7a9b4f9fba3169ae4521a2ad1a9c3132.jpg

Talk about dodging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JETT said:

Yalls biggest biden flaw is hes a pedophile, gropper etc yet i post a video being and saying inappropriate things with his own child and you have lil to say LOL

I think he that and clueless . You really don’t want a leader to have those things. Man literally said we must get together to beat Biden in a interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JETT said:

My whole point is when ppl were peacefully kneeling for police brutality there were no harm because caused or destruction but yall complained..... they obviously didn't get their point across when they were peacefully protesting so now you get chaos..... please share how he violated his contract 

So, all of this rioting, looting & arson because people “complained?”  That’s total 🐂💩, Jett.

Stop trying to justify the malicious actions of criminals by blaming people who didn’t like it that Kaepernick took a #### knee.🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JETT said:

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

You represent a company in company uniforms. Not appropriate time to do that. I can’t do that at my work and you can’t either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, all of this rioting, looting & arson because people “complained?”  That’s total 🐂💩, Jett.

Stop trying to justify the malicious actions of criminals by blaming people who didn’t like it that Kaepernick took a #### knee.🙄

You basically lost your right at peaceful gathering when you turn to violence. Basically you created another victim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, all of this rioting, looting & arson because people “complained?”  That’s total 🐂💩, Jett.

Stop trying to justify the malicious actions of criminals by blaming people who didn’t like it that Kaepernick took a #### knee.🙄

I knew you'd respond :bait:.....

No one said if you'd open your ears and listen to their voices maybe you could be part of the change but I doubt it..... no one is justifying anything I hate it for the peaceful ones out there getting trampled etc cause of the ones out doing destruction 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...