A President Addresses The Nation

BarryLaverty

There is just one problem: the photo was not from last Sunday. In fact, it was not from the Trump administration at all, but rather a stock photo from 2015. It was uploaded to Getty Images, a stock photo compilation site, in December of 2015, but has been passed off to be a photo taken during the rioting. The stock photo was edited further to increasingly darken the image for the greatest possible dramatic effect, and “manipulated to remove the lit lantern,” an AP Fact Check reports.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BoHogg said:

Only cause you asked...lol  I have personal knowledge when the night the lights went off in DC.

Yet you Blindly accepted the suggestion that the photo was current & Used it to malign Your President. You are being Played by the MSM, sir; “Step into the Light...”😎

CLAIM: Photo shows all the exterior and interior lights out at the White House on Sunday night, as President Donald Trump hid in a bunker. 

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The original photo was posted to a stock image site in 2015, before Trump took office. 

THE FACTS: An image shared thousands of times online that appears to show all the lights out in and around the White House was taken before Trump even assumed office. 

Associated Press photographs taken Sunday night show the front of the White House illuminated by exterior lights and the portico lantern turned on, but the mansion’s interior is dark.

1 minute ago, BoHogg said:

I've read a host of articles saying the lights were off and others saying they were on.

You’ve read it both ways, but since you Hate America, you picked propaganda over facts;

Very telling about your susceptibility to be deceived into being a “useful idiot “ to the Communist Party...😎

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I've read a host of articles saying the lights were off and others saying they were on.

The articles you read that said it was true, need to be questioned about other articles as well. If no correction is made by that source, then the source is no longer viable for news consumption.  That is, if you are seeking facts of course.

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Democrat @JoeBiden will be in Houston Monday for a private meeting with George Floyd's family. President @realDonaldTrump will be in Dallas Thursday for $580,600 per couple dinner. 

Damn, true leader

6 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

There you go again with that leftist name calling. And it's more than a meal as that 580k gets you a photo op too. You didn't get invited?

President Trump in Dallas in June for exclusive fundraiser ...

Trump plans to end campaign hiatus June 11 in Dallas, with ...

President Donald Trump to visit Dallas for in-person campaign ...

Appreciate it! And yes I will be there it's at my weekend home lol