A President Addresses The Nation

BarryLaverty

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You voted for him, then turned on him when he attacked Dear Leader. No more disloyal party than the Grand Old Party or one with members more likely to swallow their principles ala Trump and Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. 

Speaking of Graham, biden needs to use this in the next few months

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He’s busy doing Presidenial stuff... Something Neither of those two idiots will ever have to worry about..😜

More like 'bunker inspection', eating cheeseburgers, practicing his putting and crying to Sean Hannity, before flying to Texas to raise money from Highland Park jack wagons. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

More like 'bunker inspection', eating cheeseburgers, practicing his putting and crying to Sean Hannity, before flying to Texas to raise money from Highland Park jack wagons. 

He better rally his troops, he needs every vote he can get.... how hilarious would it be if biden beat the breaks off of him... i heard a guy yesterday on the news say there were 100,000,000 registered voters in '16 that didn't vote... i suspect they didn't like hillary, now there's a new sheriff in town his names biden and will rack up tons of votes despite what yall claim dementia 

tenor-9.gif

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

He better rally his troops, he needs every vote he can get.... how hilarious would it be if biden beat the breaks off of him... i heard a guy yesterday on the news say there were 100,000,000 registered voters in '16 that didn't vote... i suspect they didn't like hillary, now there's a new sheriff in town his names biden and will rack up tons of votes despite what yall claim dementia 

tenor-9.gif

Was it Don Lemon who told that lie?🙄

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You voted for him, then turned on him when he attacked Dear Leader. No more disloyal party than the Grand Old Party or one with members more likely to swallow their principles ala Trump and Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. 

Surprise your wrong again. I didn't vote for that idiot.

9 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I voted but wasn’t him . I expect he didn’t either. I am not blinding loyal to my political party. 

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Surprise your wrong again. I didn't vote for that idiot.

So, please die hard Trumplicans, uh, Republicans, who did you vote for then? 

53 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

You gotta love these clowns. McEnany dimes out Barr today on Biblegate and Barr dimes out Trump on Bunkergate. Direct contradiction of  Trump's version that he was inspecting.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/501747-barr-contradicts-trump-says-secret-service-called-for-him-to-be-moved

:rofl:

51 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

You gotta love these clowns. McEnany dimes out Barr today on Biblegate and Barr dimes out Trump on Bunkergate. Direct contradiction of  Trump's version that he was inspecting.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/501747-barr-contradicts-trump-says-secret-service-called-for-him-to-be-moved

Big deal, big whoop ... if he wanted to call it an inspection, that's  what he was doing, just checking it out, no big deal ... he didn't stay there  .... the libs and the media trying to make a mountain out of a molehill once again ....