A President Addresses The Nation

BarryLaverty

57 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

You gotta love these clowns. McEnany dimes out Barr today on Biblegate and Barr dimes out Trump on Bunkergate. Direct contradiction of  Trump's version that he was inspecting.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/501747-barr-contradicts-trump-says-secret-service-called-for-him-to-be-moved

Junior high kids do a better job of getting their stories straight! 🤣

I can't believe this is the level of negative :BS: attacks you guys can come up with ... can't run against his record of accomplishments,  can't compete with his pro America agenda, got nobody that can compete with him in a debate .... if this is all you've got, you are going to be in for a big let down when he donkey stomps Plugs in the debates and the ballot box in November .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I can't believe this is the level of negative :BS: attacks you guys can come up with ... can't run against his record of accomplishments,  can't compete with his pro America agenda, got nobody that can compete with him in a debate .... if this is all you've got, you are going to be in for a big let down when he donkey stomps Plugs in the debates and the ballot box in November .....

You don't believe that do you?

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

If I tell you something, write it down ... memorize it ... 'cause that's the way it is ....

Man get out of here, I've heard contradictions to your stories about obamas election etc... your

tenor-10.gif

• LOL! 1