The Smoakhouse Forums
BarryLaverty

A President Addresses The Nation

17 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

F54141EF-6E38-4A46-8693-7F6D36C2F459.jpeg

Not tear gas and it wasn’t for trump. Per park police statements. But I understand that ruins your meme, so carry on.

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/republican-party-collusion.html

I said credible.  Slate and msdnc don't fit the bill.  Note that the article I cited was well after Mueller attempted to testify to congress and the whole russia hoax blew up in their faces.  Smh.  The area was the site of anarchist mobster's just the night before.  So,  I'm to believe they would've let the President just stroll on up to the church without fear of bodily harm?  Don't think so.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:01 PM, PepeSilvia said:

29745EC3-825E-45C7-9BFD-5FF4B0240479.jpeg

Time to head back to the bunker?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Not tear gas and it wasn’t for trump. Per park police statements. But I understand that ruins your meme, so carry on.

Correct.  Park police did not use teargas and reports to the contrary are untrue....Imagine that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Correct.  Park police did not use teargas and reports to the contrary are untrue....Imagine that.

Posted the press release of the park police in another thread. And not peaceful protest either.

Does anyone really expect the president not to go to a safe place when turmoil is right outside? 

Did anyone expect not Obama or Clinton not to do the same?

you stupid or something? My goodness some of you’re aren’t very intelligent?

10 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Correct. They used pepper bullets and smoke bombs which are pretty much identical to using tear gas....imagine that. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is this irony? 

Not really quite the opposite . Just because most don’t express your idiotic views in which you’re always negative doesn’t make it right. 

10 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not really quite the opposite . Just because most don’t express your idiotic views in which you’re always negative doesn’t make it right. 

Whooshed right by you, huh, Sparky?! 😂

i·ro·ny1
/ˈīrənē/

noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whooshed right by you, huh, Sparky?! 😂

i·ro·ny1
/ˈīrənē/

noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Like the posts we make when you have nothing positive to say. Anti trump anti American and pro lefty corruption is all over this place. 

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Correct. They used pepper bullets and smoke bombs which are pretty much identical to using tear gas....imagine that. 

You don't know much about smoke bombs if you believe that.  All smoke bombs do is limit your sight, they don't cause any of the problems that tear gas has on you.  Basic training will teach you that.  You learn how to properly use a gas mask  quick in that situation.   If your mask isn't properly sealed to your face, you'll  be on your knees or on the ground quick.  

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:01 PM, PepeSilvia said:

29745EC3-825E-45C7-9BFD-5FF4B0240479.jpeg

How To Bunker...:rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

A "leak" about the reaction to the "leak."

Upset about the story of cowering in the bunker, Trump unbraided aides and demanded to know from senior staff, including chief of staff Mark Meadows, communications adviser Hope Hicks and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who had leaked the information.

31 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

A "leak" about the reaction to the "leak."

Upset about the story of cowering in the bunker, Trump unbraided aides and demanded to know from senior staff, including chief of staff Mark Meadows, communications adviser Hope Hicks and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who had leaked the information.

Lol

13 hours ago, BoHogg said:

How To Bunker...:rofl:

Did they really blame Trump for a virus unemployment in which was caused by the virus, and riots that you know dang good and well in not right in the first place . Also this was about cops and peaceful protesters right. Democrats never change.

13 hours ago, BoHogg said:

How To Bunker

You know the picture taken of the whitehouse with the lights off was from President Obama years right?

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Yes, you imagined that. Cause it’s not true.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Up next "How To Chemical Irritant":rofl:

50 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You know the picture taken of the whitehouse with the lights off was from President Obama years right?

@BoHogg are you gonna answer the question?

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

5 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Only cause you asked...lol  I have no personal knowledge when was the night the lights went off in DC.

• Like 1

Just now, BoHogg said:

Only cause you asked...lol  I have personal knowledge when the night the lights went off in DC.

He was talking about the picture you quoted. Did you have knowledge that it was when Obummer was in the WH?