Dems toward Progress

Sportsfanatic1

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Well I haven't done much studying of texas history since 7th grade.  I blame all the brain cells I've murdered since then.

And it is still a 7th grade required class in middle schools of Texas. Now, what we need to talk about is the blaming for the brain cell murdered. 1st we need to know how they were murdered? Have you ever been to Kingston, along the shores of Lake Sam Rayburn, and purchased a mason jar of the areas finest? LOL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And it is still a 7th grade required class in middle schools of Texas. Now, what we need to talk about is the blaming for the brain cell murdered. 1st we need to know how they were murdered? Have you ever been to Kingston, along the shores of Lake Sam Rayburn, and purchased a mason jar of the areas finest? LOL

I'm afraid I'll have to take the 5th on that one.  Let's just say,  I'm no angel.

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Picked up a new hugger in canton this past saturday.  There had to have been 10-20 booths there selling Trump stuff.  For some reason pic keeps showing up sideways no matter how I edit it.  Hmmm

79D62CF1-172B-44AB-BA5E-2826AB43A703.jpeg

I took my fam to first monday this weekend, beautiful day and tons of ppl we got there early and shopped... nice to get away from work and breathe some fresh air.... then we went to the new Broadway powersports In Tyler and I got myself a 2020 polaris ranger 1000 xp premium with all the bells and whistles, had to treat myself for hard work and the new farm 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I took my fam to first monday this weekend, beautiful day and tons of ppl we got there early and shopped... nice to get away from work and breathe some fresh air.... then we went to the new Broadway powersports In Tyler and I got myself a 2020 polaris ranger 1000 xp premium with all the bells and whistles, had to treat myself for hard work and the new farm 😉

And you didn't get a hugger,  hat,  tshirt or nothing?  Cmon man!   If you really wanna make me jealous,  tell me you got a tractor.  I love tractors lol., and trains.  Choo choo trains not the other type.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

And you didn't get a hugger,  hat,  tshirt or nothing?  Cmon man! 

My wife asked one of the sales guy who had the trump station if he had any obama merchandise he was speechless and I just laughed and walked off

1 minute ago, JETT said:

My wife asked one of the sales guy who had the trump station if he had any obama merchandise he was speechless and I just laughed and walked off

I added to last post.  No,  there were no obiden bama booths.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And you didn't get a hugger,  hat,  tshirt or nothing?  Cmon man!   If you really wanna make me jealous,  tell me you got a tractor.  I love tractors lol., and trains.  Choo choo trains not the other type.

No tractor yet, my dad has a 65hp Kubota that I really like, they are quite expensive though... ill get 1 by the end of the year tax write off for the business lol

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

No tractor yet, my dad has a 65hp Kubota that I really like, they are quite expensive though... ill get 1 by the end of the year tax write off for the business lol

Nice.  Tractors are just so versatile.  Tax write off?  Man don't let your fellow Trump haters hear that they'll claim you aren't paying your fair share.

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, I have taught history for the past 25 years, so I have some of this ingrained in my head. But then again, I always get Dallas and Fort Worth mixed up. But I claim it is old age. LOL. 

Dallas and Fort Worth are the same city imo 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Funny thing was you didn’t answer Goliad or Gonzales. Lol

See spot run.  Yes.  I did.  First I said goliad,  then edited the post after I'd checked to see if I was right.  You are probably thinking of someone else's answer.

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Nice.  Tractors are just so versatile.  Tax write off?  Man don't let your fellow Trump haters hear that they'll claim you aren't paying your fair share.

I pay enough anyway, CPA has me covered lol

7 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Dallas and Fort Worth are the same city imo 

You have never been more wrong about anything, and you have been wrong plenty. The only thing that they have in common is maybe the same restaurants. Different politics, different crime level, different traffic, different lifestyles. 

I am a Fort Worth guy with Dallas politics. 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You have never been more wrong about anything, and you have been wrong plenty. The only thing that they have in common is maybe the same restaurants. Different politics, different crime level, different traffic, different lifestyles. 

I am a Fort Worth guy with Dallas politics. 

We know about your politics, and you have been wrong plenty.

its all one big city anymore

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

So does Amazon

I've seen both sides, reports show they haven't, and reports show they have.... big businesses get away with everything, small businesses like mine don't pay the IRS wants to take everything