TK Gorman Stadium
All Saints Stadium
Rose Stadium

Longview (3)  
Lobo Stadium (LISD)
Pirate Stadium (PTISD)
Panther Stadium (SHISD)

ALL HAVE (2):
Marshall:  Maverick Stadium, Ornelas Stadium (ETBU)

Nacogdoches:  Dragon Stadium, Homer Bryce Stadium (SFA)

Palestine:  Wildcat Stadium, Westwood Stadium

Paris: Maddox Stadium (Lamar), Wildcat Stadium (PISD)

Bullard:  Brook Hill Stadium, Panther Stadium (BISD)

Any others?

JT and Lee both have small stadiums on campus that host the Freshman and JV games, but the press boxes are small. And honestly they are probably just as big as the All Saints/TK Gorman/Grace stadiums. JT's may actually hold more than those stadiums, because it has a bigger visitor side.    You can view them on google maps.

I guess Chapel Hill doesn't count in this...lol

7 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Chapel hill sure count. Their address is Tyler not chapel hill.

It's possible to have a city address and not necessarily be inside city limits.

That said, you count Chapel Hill. It isnt its own establishment like Whitehouse or Lindale...more like an area. So you wont necessarily find any Chapel Hill addressed places...it'll all be addressed to Tyler.

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

It's possible to have a city address and not necessarily be inside city limits.

That said, you count Chapel Hill. It isnt its own establishment like Whitehouse or Lindale...more like an area. So you wont necessarily find any Chapel Hill addressed places...it'll all be addressed to Tyler.

exactly.  As soon as you leave Tyler on HWY 64, you are in Chapel Hill. Its not really a city like you said. Its a community like how Judson is to Longview. So that is why people tend to count Chapel Hill as Tyler.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

This is not East Texas, but you can literally see the Southlake Carroll stadium from the Grapevine Colleyville stadium. They are across the street from each other. 

I would think that would be somewhat common in metro areas.

6 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

I am sure it is, I just thought it was funny. We had to drive 70-80 miles sometimes for a football game, and they could literally cross the street.

It’s been years ago..... but it seems like I recall either SLC or Euless Trinity had advanced to the state semifinals.   The semi game was in Waco. 

In 15 games that was going to be the first game all season in which the travelled more than like 15 miles. 

That included non-district games, district, and FOUR playoff games.   That’s unreal.  

Weve had seasons that have added up to well over 1,000 miles. 

Metroplex fans are SPOILED! Lol 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

It’s been years ago..... but it seems like I recall either SLC or Euless Trinity had advanced to the state semifinals.   The semi game was in Waco. 

In 15 games that was going to be the first game all season in which the travelled more than like 15 miles. 

That included non-district games, district, and FOUR playoff games.   That’s unreal.  

Yall start the season with a trip to New Caney which is just short of 400 round trip...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Yall start the season with a trip to New Caney which is just short of 400 round trip...

Yupppp.  Long history of long Non- district trips.

Little Rock, Arkadelphia, Fort Smith Arkansas

Monroe, Louisiana more times than I can count for Ouachita and Neville

Cypress Creek, La Marque, Killeen, Waco, Odessa, Paris, Corsicana 

Broken Bow, OK.

Personally..... I love the long road trips. But it does hurt fan attendance.  Hard for most folks to go 200+ miles for a Friday night.

Lets talk playoffs and you are talking some serious mileage through the years. 

3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I remember one year that Shreveport Evangel logged more travel miles than lsu. Tru storie. 

4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

That’s more than common than you think. Especially for the 6A DFW schools. 

Those trips to see us are further than they travel the rest of the season combined until they get a playoff game against someone from Houston.

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

That’s more than common than you think. Especially for the 6A DFW schools. 

Those trips to see us are further than they travel the rest of the season combined until they get a playoff game against someone from Houston.

Totally believe that.  
Different world and way of thinking. 
I look forward to the road trips. It’s fun for me. 

21 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

But living up here that 15 mile drive takes you an hour or more to get there because of traffic. And don’t let there be a Accident. You’re going to be there longer.

6 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

But living up here that 15 mile drive takes you an hour or more to get there because of traffic. And don’t let there be a Accident. You’re going to be there longer.

True. 

When I worked at Parkland ER I learned the best way to get around was to use the side streets and avoid freeway. 

16 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

True. 

When I worked at Parkland ER I leaned the best way to get around was to use the side streets and avoid freeway. 

Fall 2018...

Longview @ Rockwall. Was located in Lewisville/Flower Mound at the time.

I put the car in drive at 4:30. Barely made it to Rockwall in time for the game.

Same thing happened when I went to watch Lee play North Mesquite @ Memorial that same year. Took long as hell to get to Mesquite.

That DFW travel depends on Region 1 or Region 2. If you fall in Region 1 you travel west. One year I was coaching at South Grand Prairie and had to go to Amarillo in the 3rd round. Booster club chartered us a Southwest jet and we flew to the game. Region 2 doesn’t hardly have any travel.