Trump Using Church As A Prop: Bishop's Reaction

BarryLaverty

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

Better hope trump reunites the ones that  oted him, because some are leaving 

Well I'll be there to take one of their spots.  I didn't vote for him in 2016 but I dam sure will this time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t you folks think it’s ironic?   Dem Governors & Mayors were so quick to arrest people going to Church.   Arrest Store owners trying to open their businesses.   And these same “leaders” stand by as rioters loot, burn, and destroy property of others.   If someone can explain this conundrum, please do so, because it makes zero sense to me.

Truly amazing.  To me there are only two options.  Dem Governors either lied about the severity of the Covid-19 or they don't give a 💩 about the health and safety of the protesters or their families.

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t you folks think it’s ironic?   Dem Governors & Mayors were so quick to arrest people going to Church.   Arrest Store owners trying to open their businesses.   And these same “leaders” stand by as rioters loot, burn, and destroy property of others.   If someone can explain this conundrum, please do so, because it makes zero sense to me.

Notice no responses to this👆

leftist hate America!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Who arrested them ?  Was it the Libs or the police ?  The system always turns on the people regardless of what political party you fall upon.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

Who arrested them ?  Was it the Libs or the police ?  The system always turns on the people regardless of what political party you fall upon.  

Libs used the IRS to go after conservatives. I agree that the system will turn on anyone on a whim. 

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Libs used the IRS to go after conservatives. I agree that the system will turn on anyone on a whim. 

I have been audited three times.  Last time they owed me money.  Haven't been audited since.  

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Who do you think tells the police to arrest these people?  You think the police just decided to go arrest the Dallas salon owner?  No, it was democratic judge Clay Jenkins that gave the orders.  Same with the police that arrested people going to church.  The police don't just go out looking for citizens that aren't committing crimes.  It comes from their political leaders.  In these cases, their democratic political leaders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Who do you think tells the police to arrest these people?  You think the police just decided to go arrest the Dallas salon owner?  No, it was democratic judge Clay Jenkins that gave the orders.  Same with the police that arrested people going to church.  The police don't just go out looking for citizens that aren't committing crimes.  It comes from their political leaders.  In these cases, their democratic political leaders.

It’s important to inform police that qualified immunity is lost when violating people’s god given rights. Judges orders or not. It doesn’t protect them personally 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

They don't want to appear racist by doing so.  They will lose their voters if they did.  

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Again, Park police removed the protesters because ether were throwing stuff at the police. Not because of trump, per park police. 

you liberals sure do like spreading lies

learned from our leaders 👀

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Again, Park police removed the protesters because ether were throwing stuff at the police. Not because of trump, per park police. 

you liberals sure do like spreading lies

Please show me the video where the protesters were throwing stuff at the police. I have yet to see any. All I saw were the police rushing the crowd and kicking people to the ground. 

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

767502D7-E8E6-4D02-B57E-2DE6DBE45104.jpeg

E4F12262-E1D5-479D-B28E-187C9F47BF8A.jpeg

Again, please show me the video. I watched it live and several videos afterwards and have yet to see evidence of what you claim. Surely with as many videos that were taken of the incident you would be able to back your statement with one. 

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Again, please show me the video. I watched it live and several videos afterwards and have yet to see evidence of what you claim. Surely with as many videos that were taken of the incident you would be able to back your statement with one. 

I watched it live as well and seen no violence, the violence was that they were there peacefully protesting and trump wanted to look like the big bad boy who just stepped out from his bunker :rofl:

• Like 1