The Smoakhouse Forums
BarryLaverty

Trump Using Church As A Prop: Bishop's Reaction

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

Better hope trump reunites the ones that  oted him, because some are leaving 

Well I'll be there to take one of their spots.  I didn't vote for him in 2016 but I dam sure will this time.

• Like 1

Just now, ObiOne said:

Well I'll be there to take one of their spots.  I didn't vote for him in 2016 but I dam sure will this time.

👌

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t you folks think it’s ironic?   Dem Governors & Mayors were so quick to arrest people going to Church.   Arrest Store owners trying to open their businesses.   And these same “leaders” stand by as rioters loot, burn, and destroy property of others.   If someone can explain this conundrum, please do so, because it makes zero sense to me.

Truly amazing.  To me there are only two options.  Dem Governors either lied about the severity of the Covid-19 or they don't give a 💩 about the health and safety of the protesters or their families.

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Like I said the system will turn on you.  

Let’s make the system smaller?? Smaller more local gov?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t you folks think it’s ironic?   Dem Governors & Mayors were so quick to arrest people going to Church.   Arrest Store owners trying to open their businesses.   And these same “leaders” stand by as rioters loot, burn, and destroy property of others.   If someone can explain this conundrum, please do so, because it makes zero sense to me.

Notice no responses to this👆

leftist hate America!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Let’s make the system smaller?? Smaller more local gov?

I can agree with that.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Who arrested them ?  Was it the Libs or the police ?  The system always turns on the people regardless of what political party you fall upon.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

Who arrested them ?  Was it the Libs or the police ?  The system always turns on the people regardless of what political party you fall upon.  

Libs used the IRS to go after conservatives. I agree that the system will turn on anyone on a whim. 

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Libs used the IRS to go after conservatives. I agree that the system will turn on anyone on a whim. 

I have been audited three times.  Last time they owed me money.  Haven't been audited since.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Lying is what Barry does best, aside from spewing incessant hatred for his President. But I agree, this whole thread belongs in the toilet.💩🤨

Isn’t it their job to protect the president? Wouldn’t Obama go towards protection? Am I missing something?

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I have been audited three times.  Last time they owed me money.  Haven't been audited since.  

Good way to handle it

18 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Who do you think tells the police to arrest these people?  You think the police just decided to go arrest the Dallas salon owner?  No, it was democratic judge Clay Jenkins that gave the orders.  Same with the police that arrested people going to church.  The police don't just go out looking for citizens that aren't committing crimes.  It comes from their political leaders.  In these cases, their democratic political leaders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Who do you think tells the police to arrest these people?  You think the police just decided to go arrest the Dallas salon owner?  No, it was democratic judge Clay Jenkins that gave the orders.  Same with the police that arrested people going to church.  The police don't just go out looking for citizens that aren't committing crimes.  It comes from their political leaders.  In these cases, their democratic political leaders.

It’s important to inform police that qualified immunity is lost when violating people’s god given rights. Judges orders or not. It doesn’t protect them personally 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

They don't want to appear racist by doing so.  They will lose their voters if they did.  

8 hours ago, JETT said:

Removed peaceful protestors to go take a pic, I was watching that live yesterday SMH

Gives new meaning to why the chicken crossed the road :rofl:

13 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Again, Park police removed the protesters because ether were throwing stuff at the police. Not because of trump, per park police. 

you liberals sure do like spreading lies

24 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Lol

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Again, Park police removed the protesters because ether were throwing stuff at the police. Not because of trump, per park police. 

learned from our leaders 👀

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

learned from our leaders 👀

He must be a good leader to teach you so well

7 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Ditto....🤨👌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ditto....🤨👌

Same here, my 2016 vote got casted back for some odd reason, got a paper in the mail a few months later saying it didn't count... 2020 it will count BIDEN 2020

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Please show me the video where the protesters were throwing stuff at the police. I have yet to see any. All I saw were the police rushing the crowd and kicking people to the ground. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Please show me the video where the protesters were throwing stuff at the police. I have yet to see any. All I saw were the police rushing the crowd and kicking people to the ground. 

767502D7-E8E6-4D02-B57E-2DE6DBE45104.jpeg

E4F12262-E1D5-479D-B28E-187C9F47BF8A.jpeg

Funny how the media shows looting and vandalism all day long on tv. The moment a law enforcement agency tried to protect people’s property, it’s all peaceful protest. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1