Trump Using Church As A Prop: Bishop's Reaction

BarryLaverty

So the Media is all in an uproar because the Park Police cleared the way.   That’s what happens.   They protect him.   You guys might want to remember, 50 Secret Service agents were injured by “peaceful protesters”.

• Thanks 1

I don't care if you like Trump or not.  It was a bad week for President Trump.

1. Threatened to use military on American citizens.

2. Used rhetoric that divides a nation.  

3. Used force to clear a path to a church where he didn't pray or even open his bible one time.   ( That apparently lost 900 year old Pat Robertson approval )

4. He made a idiotic but funny remark he was inspecting his bunker when their was a protest/riot outside the White House ?  Did under the bed pass his inspection ?  

That was what I could think of off the top of my head.

53 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I don't care if you like Trump or not.  It was a bad week for President Trump.

1. Threatened to use military on American citizens.

2. Used rhetoric that divides a nation.  

3. Used force to clear a path to a church where he didn't pray or even open his bible one time.   ( That apparently lost 900 year old Pat Robertson approval )

4. He made a idiotic but funny remark he was inspecting his bunker when their was a protest/riot outside the White House ?  Did under the bed pass his inspection ?  

That was what I could think of off the top of my head.

This, what you are saying, is one of the weakest parts of Trump's presidency...

While there are many who will hate anything Trump says, all he needed to say was "We will do what we can to support peaceful protests across the nation.  We will assist local enforcement in corralling looting and rioting if asked upon."  And it should have been done on the White House lawn.

Instead Trump says "Deploy military."  "Terrorists."