What’s Next ?

Hagar

I’m so sick of this.   The last 3.5 years:

Russian  Collusion - Fake Dossier - Unwarranted FISA Warrants (Deep State).

Impeachment - Covid Virus (which Dr. Fauci predicted.  How did he know?)

Protest - Riots

Next ????????????????

The Democrats have not, and will not, accept Donald Trump’s election.  We can only hope he wins again.

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m so sick of this.   The last 3.5 years:

Russian  Collusion - Fake Dossier - Unwarranted FISA Warrants (Deep State).

Impeachment - Covid Virus (which Dr. Fauci predicted.  How did he know?)

Protest - Riots

Next ????????????????

The Democrats have not, and will not, accept Donald Trump’s election.  We can only hope he wins again.

Kirt said trump wins in a landslide so I'm sure most believe that, i just don't see it.... especially all the ppl who vote 3rd party... Trump needs every vote he can get, cause the democrats are out to get him JS

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Kirt said trump wins in a landslide so I'm sure most believe that, i just don't see it.... especially all the ppl who vote 3rd party... Trump needs every vote he can get, cause the democrats are out to get him JS

I think he will win, but Nov seems a long way off.   Been a heckuva year.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I think he will win, but Nov seems a long way off.   Been a heckuva year.

It's been the longest year of my adulthood.  It's almost been like when I was a kid and a year would drag on.  It seems like something has always been coming up this year, and who knows what else is next.  At least our computers didn't crash as was expected with Y2K, but there year isn't over yet.  

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's been the longest year of my adulthood.  It's almost been like when I was a kid and a year would drag on.  It seems like something has always been coming up this year, and who knows what else is next.  At least our computers didn't crash as was expected with Y2K, but there year isn't over yet.  

I can relate to this

17 hours ago, JETT said:

Didn't Kirt say Biden wouldn't make it out of the Dems Primary ?  

17 hours ago, JETT said:

President Trump has solidified his base and has made inroads into the black and Hispanic communities ... he is also very strong with independents after the phony Russian collusion and impeachment hoax ... he is in a stronger position now than in 2016 .... a lot of people that didn't vote for him in 2016 has seen the outstanding job performance and results the past 3+ years and will vote for him in 2020 ...

6 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Didn't Kirt say Biden wouldn't make it out of the Dems Primary ?  

I still think there is a 50 - 50 chance they unload him ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump has solidified his base and has made inroads into the black and Hispanic communities ... he is also very strong with independents after the phony Russian collusion and impeachment hoax ... he is in a stronger position now than in 2016 .... a lot of people that didn't vote for him in 2016 has seen the outstanding job performance and results the past 3+ years and will vote for him in 2020 ...

I hope so for your sake... you liable get ghost if he's packing up in November...

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I still think there is a 50 - 50 chance they unload him ....

doubt it..... he's going to pick a strong VP and say what millions of ppl want to hear... of course trumps loyal ppl won't flip but he's going to get alot of undecided swing his way, never seen so many ppl dislike a president so much so they're going to come out in flocks to vote him out... sit back and watch .animated_1543287835157_157216866832431.gif

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

doubt it..... he's going to pick a strong VP and say what millions of ppl want to hear... of course trumps loyal ppl won't flip but he's going to get alot of undecided swing his way, never seen so many ppl dislike a president so much so they're going to come out in flocks to vote him out... sit back and watch .animated_1543287835157_157216866832431.gif

If he picks a "fill the quota" unqualified VP candidate like Bertha Butt or an ultra liberal woman like Warren, it's going to kill him with independents... if he goes with Klobachar, it will kill him with the liberal wing of the dims .... I really don't know who is out there that would boost his already dismal chances ... Who do you suggest he pick? ....

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

you knew Obama would win 2 terms? :rofl:

Obama pulled the wool over a lot of people's eyes running against a RINO  ...

Make that two RINOS  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If he picks a "fill the quota" unqualified VP candidate like Bertha Butt or an ultra liberal woman like Warren, it's going to kill him with independents... if he goes with Klobachar, it will kill him with the liberal wing of the dims .... I really don't know who is out there that would boost his already dismal chances ... Who do you suggest he pick? ....

The only person that will kill him is Hillary..... i doubt its either one of the ones you mentioned... its going to be a good VP cause he knows what it takes to get the votes...

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

The only person that will kill him is Hillary..... i doubt its either one of the ones you mentioned... its going to be a good VP cause he knows what it takes to get the votes...

And tell us young grasshopper just who you think fills the bill? .... who is out there that could pull his dementia riddled brain out of the mental quagmire he's in and drag him across the finish line? .....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

And tell us young grasshopper just who you think fills the bill? .... who is out there that could pull his dementia riddled brain out of the mental quagmire he's in and drag him across the finish line? .....

He's said before, Mike Obama

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I like Angela rye, I wish he wouldn't have said he wants a woman, cause van Jones is a good one as well as Hakeem Jeffries... i like listening to them they speak to the Americans.... tulsi gabbard is a good pick.... maybe he can sway Candace Owen's lol