What’s Next ?

Hagar

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I like Angela rye, I wish he wouldn't have said he wants a woman, cause van Jones is a good one as well as Hakeem Jeffries... i like listening to them they speak to the Americans.... tulsi gabbard is a good pick.... maybe he can sway Candace Owen's lol

I don't know anything about Angela Rye, Hakeem Jefferies is no where near as radical as Van Jones.  Jones is a certified nutjob that was forced out of the Obama administration over some of his radical statements and past history.  

Jones was a self-described "communist" during the 1990s and previously worked with a group dedicated to Marxist and Leninist philosophies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-green-jobs-adviser-van-jones-resigns-amid-controversy

Now Candace Owen's would be a great choice, but that would never happen .... she would be a great choice down the road for conservatives.  She reminds me of someone very dear to my heart from long ago ... She has a bright political future ...

Tulsa Gabbard would be a home run ....

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Never understood how she didn’t get more support. Although domestic policy is not what I would like. She is fierce and a true American to the core. 

I think President Trump should find a place for her in his administration  ....  she's not as radical as most dims and actually would work for the good of the country in some capacity ... she didn't do herself any favors joining the dimocrat party ....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think President Trump should find a place for her in his administration  ....  she's not as radical as most dims and actually would work for the good of the country in some capacity ... she didn't do herself any favors joining the dimocrat party ....

That would make some heads explode!

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't know anything about Angela Rye, Hakeem Jefferies is no where near as radical as Van Jones.  Jones is a certified nutjob that was forced out of the Obama administration over some of his radical statements and past history.  

Jones was a self-described "communist" during the 1990s and previously worked with a group dedicated to Marxist and Leninist philosophies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-green-jobs-adviser-van-jones-resigns-amid-controversy

Now Candace Owen's would be a great choice, but that would never happen .... she would be a great choice down the road for conservatives.  She reminds me of someone very dear to my heart from long ago ... She has a bright political future ...

Tulsa Gabbard would be a home run ....

What ya think results would be if he chose tulsi

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

What ya think results would be if he chose tulsi

I think he would lose the Crazy Bernie/Pocahontas  liberal vote and lose in a landslide ....

But then again, he's going to lose in a landslide no matter who he picks ....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think he would lose the Crazy Bernie/Pocahontas  liberal vote and lose in a landslide ....

But then again, he's going to lose in a landslide no matter who he picks ....

Lol, ok

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

No he said McCain and Romney would beat him.  I knew Romney was toast, because even I didn't vote for that clown.

So kirt lied 🤔, kirt the hypocrite lol, and I started to believe him :rofl:

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That wouldn 't really do as much damage as I think they are saying.  What it would do is help cool the earth the natural way.  We have seen three months of the least amount of pollution across the world probably since the early 1800's.  Allegedly we're going to be hit by either a low grade hurricane or a tropical storm.  Who knows what this year will bring.