Which Blue States are doing Great?

ObiOne

We are coming up on important elections in a few months.  There has been some recent discussion on which party is doing better for the people.  It got me to wondering which Blue States are doing great.  If you lean left, which state or states would you like Texas to become more like?

29 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Not all at once.  You obviously support the agenda of the blue states.  Which ones are doing a job of which you approve?

They know what they would get if they got one of their wacky candidents elected          

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JETT said:

This thread is pointless... i for one know nothing about democrat states but I do know im not voting trump and that's all that matters to me, the rest will fall where it may

@BarryLaverty @BoHogg @PepeSilvia

Can y'all help Jett?  He knows nothing about blue states.  Tell him and the rest of us which blue states are doing so well and how the democratic party is able to lift them up to such high levels.

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2019/09/10/america-has-two-economies-and-theyre-diverging-fast/amp/

Here’s you a little article to read. Not to mention the fact that THC is legal in quite a few Blue States. Thank God for Colorado. 

Qatar state run media source?  

Democratic districts have seen their median household income soar in a decade—from $54,000 in 2008 to $61,000 in 2018.   
👆wow!! 7 grand in a decade! So remarkable. Give me a break

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2019/09/10/america-has-two-economies-and-theyre-diverging-fast/amp/

Here’s you a little article to read. Not to mention the fact that THC is legal in quite a few Blue States. Thank God for Colorado. 

This whole article was projection and stats without meaning or context. I wish people wrote for substance instead of trying to just look like it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Qatar state run media source?  

Democratic districts have seen their median household income soar in a decade—from $54,000 in 2008 to $61,000 in 2018.   
👆wow!! 7 grand in a decade! So remarkable. Give me a break

A September New York Times exposé revealed Qatar's status as the single largest foreign donor to the Brookings Institution. Qatar gave Brookings $14.8 million in 2013, $100,000 in 2012 and $2.9 million in 2011. In 2002, Qatar started subsidizing the Brookings outreach program to the Muslim World which has continues today. Between 2002 and 2010, Brookings never disclosed the annual amount of funds provided by the Government of Qatar.

16 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Help him how?  Explain how Texas poorly ranks?

Texas rankings.PNG

55 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

@BarryLaverty @BoHogg @PepeSilvia

Can y'all help Jett?  He knows nothing about blue states.  Tell him and the rest of us which blue states are doing so well and how the democratic party is able to lift them up to such high levels.

.animated_1589569024040_463810334738225.gif