Time to lock and load...

Sportsfanatic1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Awesome. So, when martial law is declared and our military is in the streets, as some of you want, then you can defend yourself against them. Let's see how that goes. 

Military will not be in the streets for these thugs they have just about got all they need from the stores and should be good until the next shooting gives them an excuse, and with the blue state government they will do it again

• Thanks 1

Many bought weapons when the  lockdowns occurred in fear of looting and robbing.  I saw many friends both liberal and conservative say that they would.  I expect gun sales to keep rising with what is happening right now.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Many bought weapons when the  lockdowns occurred in fear of looting and robbing.  I saw many friends both liberal and conservative say that they would.  I expect gun sales to keep rising with what is happening right now.  

Unfortunate side effect to the liberal democrat plan for destruction of our country. 

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Awesome. So, when martial law is declared and our military is in the streets, as some of you want, then you can defend yourself against them. Let's see how that goes. 

So does owning guns mean your out doing something that the “martial law military” would try to shut down.?  Why would someone not causing problems need to defend themselves.  Liberal mindset that a gun is an evil weapon that causes people to misbehave 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I've heard about a million times that gun ownership needed to be completely unregulated, so people could defend themselves against the government. Is that not applicable if they are only dealing with looting or people you disagree with? 

Still applicable.  "That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state of society, they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety."