And another death by police

BoyzNdaHood

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

Another Democrat run city.  We will still see unnecessary deaths, and I hate that things like this happen, but I realize that they will.  

I realize they will as well, I just hope ppl don't start shooting officers for no reason to retaliate... i know they do now bit it could be worse 

Media stoking the divide and my man Jett is hook line and sinker.What are the facts of this case? Do we even know or is it just all we need to know is race? 
Had a long talk with a good friend of mine today about it. He doesn’t want to see the truth Right in front of his eyes either. Sad indeed.

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Media stoking the divide and my man Jett is hook line and sinker.What are the facts of this case? Do we even know or is it just all we need to know is race? 
Had a long talk with a good friend of mine today about it. He doesn’t want to see the truth Right in front of his eyes either. Sad indeed.

the truth will come out..... do you remember this story breaking news? Neither do I, just another stupid death... i also saw a video in Florida where a cop had had a black suspect pinned down with his knee as well... i guess thats the norm.... but you want to talk about hook line and sinker? You and a handful others on here are sick with it when it comes to obeying trump... i respect ppl like @MavGrad99 and @Monte1076 and @DaveTV1 who sees both sides and have political views they share from both parties and not trump bait like yall, your right SAD INDEED.... 

• Like 1