Defund the Police

ObiOne

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

What moron came up with this ? 

Looks like all the dimwit mayors...I would love to see what these idiots would replace the police with though...also there should be no need to keep security at the mayors and councils offices either....lol

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Get rid of the principals and superintendents too at the schools  ....

Make all stores put all of their merchandise out in the parking lot & allow the customers to shop buffet style; make everything free since there will be no police....

”Defund the police”...🙄 Jeez, Democrats are stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Need cops? Yes. An honest health organization to oversee people’s health issues? Yes. WHO? Hell no.

Ok well who do you suggest we replace the WHO with? Maybe those democrats who are talking about defunduing police have a solution 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Who is all about corruption how many facts do you need? They are in bed with China. Come on ....

Speaking of in bed with china I heard trump likes to watch 👀.... trump and putin at that......animated_1587614208898_52671334611938.gif

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ok well who do you suggest we replace the WHO with? Maybe those democrats who are talking about defunduing police have a solution 🤷‍♂️

America needs an An AMERICAN  organization to tend to it’s health issues; to Hell with the rest of the world! We,(Americans) cannot afford to attempt to solve the  rest of the world’s problems; they don’t appreciate it anyway.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Who is all about corruption how many facts do you need? They are in bed with China. Come on ....

Most dems don't do well with facts.  But feelings, they can tell you about some feelings!

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

America needs an An AMERICAN  organization to tend to it’s health issues; to Hell with the rest of the world! We,(Americans) cannot afford to attempt to solve the  rest of the world’s problems; they don’t appreciate it anyway.

ok so trumps been in office nearly 4 years, if he's all for america etc why hasn't this been accomplished, or why has it taken this long to terminate.....  

1 minute ago, JETT said:

ok so trumps been in office nearly 4 years, if he's all for america etc why hasn't this been accomplished, or why has it taken this long to terminate.....  

Oh, I don’t know... MAYBE BECAUSE he’s had to fight the never ending attempt to IMPEACH him from the Left? He has done remarkably well considering the hate being spewed by you, Barry, & everybody else who can’t think of anything he has done to warrant any of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh, I don’t know... MAYBE BECAUSE he’s had to fight the never ending attempt to IMPEACH him from the Left? He has done remarkably well considering the hate being spewed by you, Barry, & everybody else who can’t think of anything he has done to warrant any of it.

I figured that'd be your response 👏👏

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You asked, you got, you don’t believe.... I ain’t shocked in the least. 🤨

nor am I, if I weren't restraint to what I could say towards you, we could have a good laugh but ill play for keeps 

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Well you wouldn’t know the truth if he slapped it with you and wrote on your forehead 

damn your always violent, I take it you got your azz whipped alot and now figured you could be a keyboard warrior 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

nor am I, if I weren't restraint to what I could say towards you, we could have a good laugh but ill play for keeps 

Go to PM & fire away! I’d love to hear what you really believe about me, but, I won’t be shocked... or offended!😜

44 minutes ago, JETT said:

What is the solution?  No police?  Half police?  Asking for a friend.