Defund the Police

ObiOne

14 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

None but not taking a part in it either. I have that take in all sin. I am not saying I don’t sin but you honestly can’t be a liberal and a Christian either. I am not saying Republicans are saints but at least they do have standards. In the end of the day all sin is wrong and all sin is the same. Democrats are for a lot that I am against.

this statement shows stupidity at its finest  SMMFH!!!!! one can only judge himself and not others....

CALLING ALL LIBERALS LEAVE CHURCH @Raiderfan7000 says your not Christian 

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Sin is sin and is clear as Day . I can’t help if you don’t know the difference.

Everyone sins daily, conservatives and democrats to liberals to RINO's, who are you to judge who isn't Christian... what has the Republican party done to change abortion laws?

:munch:

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I agree and stated that. Righteous judgement is different and I believe I told you that before. You know right for wrong so it up to you which way you will go. 

I know alot of wrongdoings that yall have turned the cheek on in the past 4 years so, you aint saying anything ppl been trying to convince yall of.....  hypocrisy at its finest 

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You would know hypocrisy. Your party is known for that.

I'll take your bait cause I am voting democrat this go around, sorta like your a "conservative" voting republican.... you do you ill do me.... im no better than you, but your obviously better than us or me at least

20 hours ago, JETT said:

I'll take your bait cause I am voting democrat this go around, sorta like your a "conservative" voting republican.... you do you ill do me.... im no better than you, but your obviously better than us or me at least

You are right, we are no better than you ... just better informed ....