Poll

Youngcoach123

According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

That same day, President Trump touted his dedication to the prosperity of black Americans. He pointed to opportunity zones, criminal justice reform and funding for historically black schools.

He went on to say great things are happening for our country, in regards to racial equality. The president stated “equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement,” no matter the color of their skin.

“They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. We all saw what happened last week, we can’t let that happen. Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.’ …This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Moving forward, he said his focus will be on the renewal, restoration and recovery of the country’s most vulnerable communities.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

That same day, President Trump touted his dedication to the prosperity of black Americans. He pointed to opportunity zones, criminal justice reform and funding for historically black schools.

He went on to say great things are happening for our country, in regards to racial equality. The president stated “equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement,” no matter the color of their skin.

“They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. We all saw what happened last week, we can’t let that happen. Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.’ …This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Moving forward, he said his focus will be on the renewal, restoration and recovery of the country’s most vulnerable communities.

With what you see on TV that is hard to believe

59 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

We what you see on TV that is hard to believe

What you see on tv is a fake news narrative trying to blame President Trump for the failures of dimocrat mayors and governors  ....

• Like 1

I’m voting for Trump.  There’s no other option in my book.  One that has fixed problems, or one that’s been a part of the problem.  Really simple if you ask me.  Of course there’s some out there that truly hate America and will vote for that other guy who can’t remember things

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

This remark was beyond insane. I mean, just completely 'round the bend. 

👆👆 this is why you don’t pander to the left. Even when he tries to help the left make a martyr out of a four time felon, they still attack him. Never apologize and never concede. Truly disgusting that all the left knows is Attack everything and nothing is ever good enough. What miserable people 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m voting for Trump.  There’s no other option in my book.  One that has fixed problems, or one that’s been a part of the problem.  Really simple if you ask me.  Of course there’s some out there that truly hate America and will vote for that other guy who can’t remember things

Man you've said that umpteen times now, go tell someone else we know now

Again, there is only ONE poll that matters and it is in November of 2020--the first Tuesday. Once that is poll is taken, we can either switch sides of the argument or we can stay the same. A Leopard never changes their spot. LOL 

18 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Colin Powell endorses Joe Biden for president

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-powell-idUSKBN23E0JK

Nobody like trump, if he wasn't so arrogant and shut his mouth he may have more support, his mouth and actions towards ppl are the reasons ppl want his butt gone... as kirt says true storie 

17 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Colin Powell endorses Joe Biden for president

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-powell-idUSKBN23E0JK

I respect Colin Powell’s service and he’s entitled to his opinion, like every other American. But he hasn’t voted Republican for sixteen years. Apparently John McCain and Mitt Romney were “too extreme” for Secretary Powell. ~Tom Cotton

Colin Powell public presidential endorsements:
2008: Obama
2012: Obama
2016: Clinton
2020: Biden
But please, journos, carry on with your breaking news coverage of this former Republican official who is courageously breaking ranks with his Party.

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Here's a little inside tip: The Democrat establishment is scared shitless about the primary election in Delaware because of the primary election results from Pennsylvania.

Why are they scared, you might ask? Joe Biden is from Pennsylvania. His family has a long political history intertwined with Pennsylvania. In spite of running unopposed and having no reason to vote, 920,000 Trump supporters in Pennsylvania turned out and voted for Trump. 

So in other words this election is a wrap? SMH

24 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Deep down most of us with an IQ above room temperature know you will be the POTUS in Jan .

Can I be the first to say Congratulations President JETT.  I can see the campaign slogan now. “JETT, getting rid of Washington’s 💩 one tank at a time.”  

• LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Can I be the first to say Congratulations President JETT.  I can see the campaign slogan now. “JETT, getting rid of Washington’s 💩 one tank at a time.”  

giphy-6.gif

I'd definitely drain they :poop:

• Like 1