Poll

Youngcoach123

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would like to know that answer. Kirt, you up for it, after your DVRed Matlock is over? 

There used to be very clear satellite imagery of the Russian military taking convoys of WMDs from Iraq north up to Syria just prior to the Gulf War ... they were all over the internet and I saw a lot of them when I was in the command center at 8th AF HQ at Barksadle AFB ... those images have since been purged from the internet along with all the pictures of the Hilldabeast's fat cankles .... tru storie  .....

• LOL! 1

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

#winningstrategy 

May be trumps only chance, if he can somehow persuade ppl to not vote lol..... this election going to be epic... BIDEN ain't no Hillary and trump will soon find out....

48 minutes ago, JETT said:

May be trumps only chance, if he can somehow persuade ppl to not vote lol..... this election going to be epic... BIDEN ain't no Hillary and trump will soon find out....

You got that right! . . :rofl:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, JETT said:

Funny thing is, I’m not sure Biden even knows who HE is!

7AFDB06C-9C5B-47F9-B0DA-B6F665CF44F0.jpeg

BBDAC536-515F-4A4A-85E3-5633E5F531A8.jpeg

E031C229-F180-47F3-8D53-635092B1C556.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Once and for all, that was manipulated video, and Twitter called them on it.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/twitters-1st-manipulated-media-warning-white-house/story?id=69504259

"We want a nominee who will bring this party together ... because we cannot get reelect ... we cannot win this reelection ... excuse me ... we can only reelect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's gotta be a positive campaign, so join us."

”Uh Blee Uh Blee uh That’s All Folks!!!🐷🐷🐷🐽🐽🐽

So now Creepy Joe is Porky Pig....?😂

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

"We want a nominee who will bring this party together ... because we cannot get reelect ... we cannot win this reelection ... excuse me ... we can only reelect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's gotta be a positive campaign, so join us."

”Uh Blee Uh Blee uh That’s All Folks!!!🐷🐷🐷🐽🐽🐽

So now Creepy Joe is Porky Pig....?😂

You criticizing him for a stuttering issue, a stammer? Really? Again, you support Mr. Incoherence with love and devotion beyond the pale. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You criticizing him for a stuttering issue, a stammer? Really? Again, you support Mr. Incoherence with love and devotion beyond the pale. 

You criticize Trump for anything petty you can find. And try to claim moral high ground on a stutter?? Lmfao

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Once and for all, that was manipulated video, and Twitter called them on it.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/twitters-1st-manipulated-media-warning-white-house/story?id=69504259

Read the comments after the article  ... very telling ... the only ones they allow are the ones that support their liberal spin ... the rest are summarily deleted ... what a bunch of libtards ....:rofl: