Two Buffalo Policemen Arrested For Assault

BarryLaverty

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Once you take those “Never Trump” blinders off & stop listening to Don Lemon, it becomes Crystal Clear..🤨

What does trump have to do with, whether this was staged or not? Plz do tell

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This was staged as just one more attempt to discredit Donald Trump’s presidency.

I'm so glad you get a chance to defend Trump every single day, slavishly, even if he isn't accused of the thing you defend him against, plus it gives you your self righteous and ridiculous chance to accuse his critics that they 'hate America', too. Gives you a hobby and keeps you off the streets.😂

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'm so glad you get a chance to defend Trump every single day, slavishly, even if he isn't accused of the thing you defend him against, plus it gives you your self righteous and ridiculous chance to accuse his critics that they 'hate America', too. Gives you a hobby and keeps you off the streets.😂

I’m so glad you are glad! Btw.. I have other hobbies and they Actually keep me On the streets!😜

15 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Anybody with medical expertise on here?  Would someone normally bleed like that from their ear from bumping their head?

Yes, they can.  Something was off about his mask though.  And how he fell doesn’t support his injury.  Could it happen?  Yes.  Is it likely?  No.  

I do find it weird that this man was fighting with protesters the day before, but the next day do something stupid and crazy that would support the protesters.  

psychopath?

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I’m so glad you are glad! Btw.. I have other hobbies and they Actually keep me On the streets!😜

Quit selling drugs!  That’s the reason we are like this as a country :p 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We only defend him because he is our president.  Nice to know you’re glad we have the chance to defend your/our president.  For the first time you say something about being glad that trump is president.  Who knows?  You may come around one day

• Like 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

He never said he wanted to “bang” his daughter...🙄

Just like you said he isn't "president of law and order" ok........

Remember you said your words speaks volumes? Same scenario here, I understand you don't like it but.....

giphy-1.gif

giphy-2.gif

need more? 

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Just like you said he isn't "president of law and order" ok........

Remember you said your words speaks volumes? Same scenario here, I understand you don't like it but.....

giphy-1.gif

giphy-2.gif

need more? 

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Still didn’t say “banging”... But you knew that...🙄