TDS is a Real Problem

Hagar

This is the true pandemic. The disease is spread almost entirely by the media. Everyone must quarantine away from TVs and Newspapers. You must go outside and interact with people and Live life. Only then will the constant attack this disease has on you can be cured. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Jett, Could you be Fred Robbins?!?😂

“The presidency of Donald Trump has affected my mental health,” Fred Robbins from New Jersey tells Just The News. “I have cut back on watching and reading news articles because anything about Trump is upsetting." 

Robbins is ready to do just about anything to make sure this president is removed from office. “I'd crawl across broken glass and vote for a tuna fish sandwich over Trump,” Robbins says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Jett, Could you be Fred Robbins?!?😂

“The presidency of Donald Trump has affected my mental health,” Fred Robbins from New Jersey tells Just The News. “I have cut back on watching and reading news articles because anything about Trump is upsetting." 

Robbins is ready to do just about anything to make sure this president is removed from office. “I'd crawl across broken glass and vote for a tuna fish sandwich over Trump,” Robbins says.

Sounds like a lot of the uneducated and brainwashed Hollyweird types ... they are just a part of the go with the flow anti-Trump deranged crowd .... never looking at his record, or agenda as compared to nutobs like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Hilldabeast .... these people should be neutered so they can't breed ....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nice you poor, wittle  babies have a support group during this horrible time to be a dyed in the wool Trumpite! Hugs, cookies, warm milk, and vicious attacks should make it feel alllllllllllll better! 

Ha! That Sounds a lot like Defeat to me!

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ha! That Sounds a lot like Defeat to me!

Sound like TDS.   Poor Barry’s frontal lobe has nothing left but a vacuum.    I have a theory that TDS kills the little grey cells more than alcohol.   I’m reminded of the drug commercial - as they drop eggs in a frying pan, “This is your brain, and this is your brain on drugs”.   Now it’s, “This is your brain on TDS.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Sound like TDS.   Poor Barry’s frontal lobe has nothing left but a vacuum.    I have a theory that TDS kills the little grey cells more than alcohol.   I’m reminded of the drug commercial - as they drop eggs in a frying pan, “This is your brain, and this is your brain on drugs”.   Now it’s, “This is your brain on TDS.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1