Players Moving

Ronster23

That ain't no joke. Figured it was a matter of time before they found another place. I would have liked for him to stay, but part of the game. I'm sure he will do well there and get more exposure this season. 

1 hour ago, Sbk5280 said:

That ain't no joke. Figured it was a matter of time before they found another place. I would have liked for him to stay, but part of the game. I'm sure he will do well there and get more exposure this season. 

His frequent moves in HS will be a red flag for many schools at the next level.  He obviously will still have a chance to play at the next level but he is hurting his stock IMO.

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

His frequent moves in HS will be a red flag for many schools at the next level.  He obviously will still have a chance to play at the next level but he is hurting his stock IMO.

Yep.

Recruiters don't like chasing kids from school to school.

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

PG got another good one from Arkansas High recently.  PG will be a force again and again and again.   

My comment was about the recruitment of the SH WR that transferred to Gilmer in Jan and is now going to Trinity in the fall.  No doubt PG will be a handful this year and in the future.

I remember those days long ago when Texas High was questioned repeatedly.   I wonder where the accusers are now ?   **crickets**

Kids are gonna follow the hot program.  But you couldn't say that to PG supporters 10 years ago.  It was out & out recruitment. For the record if you have open enrollment and it is Texarkana kids I have no problem personally with it.   Never have

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

I remember those days long ago when Texas High was questioned repeatedly.   I wonder where the accusers are now ?   **crickets**

Kids are gonna follow the hot program.  But you couldn't say that to PG supporters 10 years ago.  It was out & out recruitment. For the record if you have open enrollment and it is Texarkana kids I have no problem personally with it.   Never have

I agree.   If an athlete changes schools for whatever the reason and is legitimately eligible more power to them.  PG has it rolling and striking while the iron is hot.   Texas High and PG will be very good and fun to watch this year.  

I like Valhalla’s location (the transfer portal). LOL

• Like 1

So everyone just missed the fact PG got another transfer lol but man let a kid move to Gilmer or something oh man they recruiting. Like I’ve always said a program recruits itself if they are winning kids will come. As for the Rockwell kid he plays for Deion 7 on 7 team so I prolly would of went as well since it’s a private school and I had to sit out this yr but they will be eligible come basketball season so might see him back might not but wish nothing but the best for the kid he’s not making any decisions for himself.

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So everyone just missed the fact PG got another transfer lol but man let a kid move to Gilmer or something oh man they recruiting. Like I’ve always said a program recruits itself if they are winning kids will come. As for the Rockwell kid he plays for Deion 7 on 7 team so I prolly would of went as well since it’s a private school and I had to sit out this yr but they will be eligible come basketball season so might see him back might not but wish nothing but the best for the kid he’s not making any decisions for himself.

Nobody talking about the transfer kicker that moved to Carthage either.  🤷‍♂️

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

Nobody talking about the transfer kicker that moved to Carthage either.  🤷‍♂️

Carthage has its share of transfers and has for a while.   Can’t do a thing about it if all is legitimate.   Like I said, more power to em.  

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey but it’s only Gilmer they recruits everyone else is fine ur right 

I have read all of the “Gilmer recruiting” rumors in the past.   The big one was when Kinne moved if I remember correctly.  Heck if I were in his shoes I would have moved also.  Didn’t his dad who was the coach get shot?   Seems legitimate to me.   Good luck to the Bux this year if there is a year.   

• Like 1