Biden vs Trump gaffe war

BoyzNdaHood

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Just Embarrassing 

"I guess what I'm trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast—and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!"

—teasing a crowd of Turkish-American and Azerbaijani-American Obama donors, April 27, 2012

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so. God rest her soul. And—although, she's—wait—your mom's still—your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."

—on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States—Barack America!"

—at his first campaign rally with Barack Obamaafter being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

Funny #### right there  JS

If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me. Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.

Joe Biden

Addressing National Guard, Baltimore, September 2008, about time his helicopter had to make a landing not because of Al Qaeda but due to a sudden snowstorm.
  •