Biden vs Trump gaffe war

BoyzNdaHood

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Well I’m 37 and my oldest is 8. I already feel like the old guy at birthday parties. 

Yours and my friends are a big difference, the dude was getting laid at 13 years old and his sons mom was 18.... lucky baztard 

• LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Well I’m 37 and my oldest is 8. I already feel like the old guy at birthday parties. 

I’m 39 and my oldest of 5 is 10.  When we show up to a party, it becomes ours with my small army

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I’m a two and thru kinda guy. 5 sounds rowdy

You're talking about minutes. We're talking about kids. Dang, Dude!! Get some more practice or ask for some "help" from your doctor. 😂😂

Sorry!! I couldn't resist!! 😉😁

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

You're talking about minutes. We're talking about kids. Dang, Dude!! Get some more practice or ask for some "help" from your doctor. 😂😂

Sorry!! I couldn't resist!! 😉😁

heck yeah, I maximized my 4 minutes of pleasure.  Average of 1 minute per pregnancy... the 4th and most disastrous and financially debilitating minute producing twins.

• LOL! 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Trump and Hitler both drank water?!?! You’re right after all... Trump IS a Nazi... 😱🙄 dumass..

Ohhhhhhhhhh.......... @CarthDawg77 calling the original @greezychef names LMMFAO... to bad he changed his profile name otherwise you wouldn't have done that LOL

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh.......... @CarthDawg77 calling the original @greezychef names LMMFAO... to bad he changed his profile name otherwise you wouldn't have done that LOL

I figured it out from the jump. Greezy is a chameleon; always mixing it up. I also knew his post was a jab at dumbasses like you... I was adding my own .02.

43 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I figured it out from the jump. Greezy is a chameleon; always mixing it up. I also knew his post was a jab at dumbasses like you... I was adding my own .02.

🙄 sure...... nice excuse cause you were lost and needed guidance... anyone can read your comment and know it was referred to who you were quoting.... SMH 

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Take a look at the fingers on That Biatch!😳 Gotta be an alien Ho.

Yep. That finger has probably gotten quite a workout pointing it at "everybody".  🙄😁

She'll be exposed once Trump releases/declassifies the Roswell/Area-51 documents. lol 😂

• Like 1