Must have been the Vodka

Sportsfanatic1

Good ol' Breitbart making 'news' of a 77 year old woman struggling to get to her feet, and you going the alcohol route. Guaranteed that many of the lard butts on this board would struggle to stay upright, much less get up. 😆

There is another joke there but I'll leave it. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Good ol' Breitbart making 'news' of a 77 year old woman struggling to get to her feet, and you going the alcohol route. Guaranteed that many of the lard butts on this board would struggle to stay upright, much less get up. 😆

Well, she is a DRUNK Bear!

22 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Well, she is a DRUNK Bear!

When I’m blitzed to the gills, I have trouble getting onto my feet, too. And like ol’ Brenda said, that ### is 77 years old & sometimes has trouble mounting her broom....😂 “shebeah-ite!”

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yet you have no problem with cultural appropriation this time.   I'll be honest, and say that I didn't, and I saw a video of a woman that criticized it.   That's odd as well, since you side with that type of argument.   The way I see it, We all like things from other cultures.  So I won't condemn them for that aspect.  No human being regardless should bow down to any other.  We are all children of God.  I will kneel down before Him, and pray for His guidance, understanding, and mercy for all of us.   That is why we need to get over this and accept all people as equals.  We as creations of the Most High should understand however that there are laws that men have set, and God has set.  If we all kept Gods laws there would be no disputes, but we fail.  Thus  we are seeing what we see today.  It saddens me, but I can only do what I can do.  

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am going to have to agree, I have trouble getting up some times--and I drink on a regular basis. Leave the Drunks ALONE--it's all some of us have. LOL. 

• LOL! 1