Most and least wins in last decade

Pax

41 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

That's a weird list in that they only give the top 18 in wins and top 13 in losses.  Why not just make it a "top 20"?

I also woulda thunk Katy would be on there, although I haven't looked it up.

The author is probably a fan of Gunter, SLC or Wall.  Had to go a few more spots to get them in the list.  Or their team has 15 wins on the list with the fewest # of wins.  😂

32 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The author is probably a fan of Gunter, SLC or Wall.  Had to go a few more spots to get them in the list.  Or their team has 15 wins on the list with the fewest # of wins.  😂

Yep, that makes sense...🤭

5 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Or expanding one more would involve a tie among more than just a handful of teams and then you would have an arbitrarily long list instead of an arbitrarily short one.  

I know everyone is talking about the winning programs. But I got to give some respect to Coach Castillo at Diamond Hill Jarvis. Taking a team that had 6 straight winless seasons and to do what he has done is great to see. Sure he went 0-10 his first season and they still struggle greatly in district, but to see them go from that to a 5-5 team is fantastic. 8 wins in 2 seasons doesn't sound like much, but at a program and community like that it means everything.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...