Dave Campbell/Ap preseason 3AD2 top 10

lionpride08

11 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

What does Pewitt return this season? Celina has them on the schedule Sept. 18. When I first saw that matchup come out, I thought it was silly for the Bobcats to schedule a team two divisions apart. But the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I think the Brahmas will have some tools to push Celina in a few spots. It'll be a nice week to get nostalgic about that 2005 state title game, too.

10-1 defense vs the rushing attack

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

That’s what I was thinking 🤔🤣

I will be following you guys. I saw the young talent you guys have coming and will be surprised if you aren’t in the thick of things the next few seasons. Our kids just need to put in the work and keep the injury bug away (and not have the season cancelled). Across the board this team is super talented. 

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Glad you liked it lol. I’m not thrilled about it. We may be competitive this year, but year after this one will get nasty quick fast and in a hurry. Wasn’t happy when my boy scheduled them. Dang sure wasn’t happy when he rolled out afterwards lol. 

Well, maybe it’s just a one-year matchup lol. You guys have a big talent drop off next year?

On 6/12/2020 at 12:15 PM, ObiOne said:

Anybody know what Gunter is returning this year?  

Gunter lost alot.  Some good players coming back though.  Not what they called starters but played alot.   QB just a junior this year.   Gunter is not a passing team but he is had some skills in that area and did a nice job learning the option last year.  Also had a 10-0 JV,. Might be tough going early against 4A Sunnyvale (seems like they are ranked top 5 in DCTF in 4AD2) and Pottsboro (Top 5 in DCTF 3AD1).  An overall quality nondistrict schedule.  All coaches return as far as i know.  We'll see.    I hope we don't have a COVID rebound for the obvious reasons but also the potential to shut a whole team down for one case, or the whole thing shut down, or playing in empty stadiums.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 9:38 PM, ericflair said:

1. Waskom 

2. Hughes Springs 

3. Ef 

4. Harleton 

5. Diana 

6 ore city 

7. Queen City 

Barring any key injuries and if the season doesn't get canceled, I think EF will make it deepest run in the playoffs since 16', IMO I think the season should get a later start just to avoid any cancellations