Dave Campbell/Ap preseason 3AD2 top 10

lionpride08

16 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

There isn't a good option. My idea is probably a terrible one. Where would you suggest having band members sit at away games?

In the stands like always, makes no sense to have kids playing football and no band members in the stands, no one can convince me of any difference 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

In the stands like always, makes no sense to have kids playing football and no band members in the stands, no one can convince me of any difference 

I can agree with that. I'm sure it has to do with getting more fans into games. I personally don't understand why we have to social distance if we're all going to be required to wear masks the entire game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I can agree with that. I'm sure it has to do with getting more fans into games. I personally don't understand why we have to social distance if we're all going to be required to wear masks the entire game. 

I saw some of the Celina practice on the news today, they had players wear masks, I think that would make it hard to breathe out there running around 

9 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Liability 

On 7/31/2020 at 9:52 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Any of you small school guys moving to a larger venue to allow more fans to attend? I hear we are playing our home games in MP to allow more in with the 50% capacity rule. It stinks for our seniors. 

How does it stink getting to have your whole family come and see you play?? 

51 minutes ago, Pewittfanforever said:

How does it stink getting to have your whole family come and see you play?? 

Compared to years past, it stinks not getting to play on your home field. 

In 2020, I think it awesome that most, if not all, of your normal fans/family get to see the game compared to the select few if played in the home stadium.