Dave Campbell/AP preseason 3AD1 Top 10

BearFan13

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, PapaBear1 said:

Gladewater should be a top 3 team. They are absolutely loaded.

Agreed. What's scary is the offense just got started at the end of the season. With Johnny back, you guys need to open the whole book up.

18 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

10 returning on offense. Think Def has 6 or 7 returning

They should be there at the end this yr if nothing gets shutdown again, I been a Bear since way back in '95 & '96 when we first played in the same district, Bear stadium is EFs second home from home lol, we won alot of playoff games there 

14 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

They have like 6/6 or 6/8 or somewhere in between. Second or third most in district I believe. 

I know we have every skill position player on offense minus the tight end. I believe there were only 3 senior defensive players who played regularly but they were impactful players. I am fine with where they’ve ranked us because no matter where we are ranked this team will be a handful for any 3a team. 

19 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

#1 Brock 

#2 Grandview

#3 Pottsboro 

#4 Malakoff 

#5 Wall 

#6 Gladewater 

#7 Rockdale 

#8 Halletsville

#9 Troy 

#10 Jourdanton 

Solid top 10, in my opinion. Brock brings back everyone, and they will be a load. But Div. I looks pretty open this season, I think.

2 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Solid top 10, in my opinion. Brock brings back everyone, and they will be a load. But Div. I looks pretty open this season, I think.

Troy brings back the house i believe from a region finalist... Lost to grandview i think 21 to 42...

21 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Troy brings back the house i believe from a region finalist... Lost to grandview i think 21 to 42...

Well, and Troy won't have to deal with Grandview until a possible state title matchup, since the Zebras moved over to Region II.

Of course, Region III still has Rockdale, You, Lorena, Halletsville, Yoakum, etc.

14 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Well, and Troy won't have to deal with Grandview until a possible state title matchup, since the Zebras moved over to Region II.

Of course, Region III still has Rockdale, You, Lorena, Halletsville, Yoakum, etc.

Koff, Atl and Gladewater 

34 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

Region 3 will still be good but dist 11 is top dog in region 3 with troy rockdale yoe caldwell lorena lago vista... Grandview will still be good if they can plug the right pieces which im sure they will plus they do still have the qb/safety