Dave Campbell/AP preseason 3AD1 Top 10

BearFan13

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Laughing at your comments from last year when Berry moved DJ to WR. Good stuff. You lost your religion. Lol

Not gonna lie I think we all had to ask the lord for forgiveness that week 😂 It is tough to watch a team of such talented kids struggle that hard. 

Guest Tiger03lb
49 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Wall is always over hyped!

How the heck is Fairfield not in this top 10 after dropping. They will rattle 3A D1 this year IMO

I'm surprised they have us picked to win the district. I know that we'll be good but a lot of unknowns at key positions on both sides. Hopefully we'll make it into district in good health. We got a tough schedule Grace being the easiest, imo. 

2 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

How the heck is Fairfield not in this top 10 after dropping. They will rattle 3A D1 this year IMO

Sometimes you got to rattle the division to prove a point i guess.... I have not seen the top 25 yet so i dont know where they even put them

4 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Fairfield lost a lot due to graduation, they are young this year but they should be competitive. 

1 hour ago, OldFaithful said:

Fairfield lost a lot due to graduation, they are young this year but they should be competitive. 

They may have lost a lot but you got to remember they will be massive up front with 4A skill personnel.

People forget Teague dropped from old 3A to 2A and in first year won district and we returned 4/4 that year but we had 50 plus on varsity and a massive offense and defense line and that makes a huge difference with teams having a lot of guys go both ways. 

But only time will tell.

6 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Dropping doesn’t guarantee anything. We dropped 2 seasons ago and I would say our success has been about the same as it was in 4A. It definitely helps being at the higher end of enrollment but it doesn’t mean the teams you are dropping down with aren’t any good. Fairfield will do well but maybe let them earn that top 10 before giving it to them.