Dave Campbell/AP preseason 3AD1 Top 10

BearFan13

17 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Dropping doesn’t guarantee anything. We dropped 2 seasons ago and I would say our success has been about the same as it was in 4A. It definitely helps being at the higher end of enrollment but it doesn’t mean the teams you are dropping down with aren’t any good. Fairfield will do well but maybe let them earn that top 10 before giving it to them. 

GW shoot that first year yall dropped yall should of been in the State finals game but yall blew it. Yall were better than everyone in that region just had a bad night. I had yall in the title game against Grandview and yall should of been there Malakoff was good but I believe yall were the better team just didn't have a good game. 2019 yall were the best and better than potts! 

It should of been back to back years Grandview vs Gladewater.

Well now you have Grandview in same region with Malakoff and Fairfield gonna be even tougher now.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

GW shoot that first year yall dropped yall should of been in the State finals game but yall blew it. Yall were better than everyone in that region just had a bad night. I had yall in the title game against Grandview and yall should of been there Malakoff was good but I believe yall were the better team just didn't have a good game. 2019 yall were the best and better than potts! 

Well now you have Grandview in same region with Malakoff and Fairfield gonna be even tougher now.

GW didn't have a good game vs koff, okay? They were having a heavy dose of carter and that FB most of the first half, basicly having there way with us, but we didn't let them score in the redzone. Still funny how that defense got/has been overlooked in 18'. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

GW didn't have a good game vs koff, okay? They were having a heavy dose of carter and that FB most of the first half, basicly having there way with us, but we didn't let them score in the redzone. Still funny how that defense got/has been overlooked in 18'. 

Yeah that malakoff linebacker was everywhere 

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree. That defense was nasty. I thought the two teams were pretty evenly matched but Malakoff got it done. And yes that linebacker was EVERYWHERE!

4 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

We got whooped in 2019. 2020 I agree with. Potts was good but GW was the better team. Turnovers and a handful of drives ending in the red zone. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, coolbear99 said:

Yeah that malakoff linebacker was everywhere 

Adams had a great year. He started out at DE at the beginning of the year. That was one of the best moves imo and moving Dalrymple from DT to DE. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree. That defense was nasty. I thought the two teams were pretty evenly matched but Malakoff got it done. And yes that linebacker was EVERYWHERE!

I honestly felt that both teams were too. If the playbook was a little bit more open, I think it could've gone either way 

16 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Boy please.... them heifers ain't on that level. Their saving grace moved off to greener pastures. They get us week 1. Dont we have yall 3rd or 4th?

September 11th. I was just messing with ya. lol