Majority agree Trump will beat Biden, 51%-43%

Wild74

9 hours ago, JETT said:

So the ones trump are ahead are legitimate? I see now

They are at least in the ballpark .... 

Anybody with a lick of common sense knows the ones showing Plugs wit a big lead are bogus because they even admit to way oversampling dimturds ... that tells me all I need to know about those polls ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

They are at least in the ballpark .... 

Anybody with a lick of common sense knows the ones showing Plugs wit a big lead are bogus because they even admit to way oversampling dimturds ... that tells me all I need to know about those polls ....

I also believe the polls that show trump ahead are mainly trump supporters wouldn't you agree? I don't think any poll is legit, but i also dont see a landslide victory you keep screaming about JMHO

6 hours ago, JETT said:

I also believe the polls that show trump ahead are mainly trump supporters wouldn't you agree? I don't think any poll is legit, but i also dont see a landslide victory you keep screaming about JMHO

No, the polls showing Trump with a lead tend to be the more objective polls, not  people in the tank for Trump like the liberal media polls trying to sway public opinion for Plugs  ...

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, the polls showing Trump with a lead tend to be the more objective polls, not  people in the tank for Trump like the liberal media polls trying to sway public opinion for Plugs  ...

^:rofl:

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Black Hypocrites, through & through... eh, Jett.. You looking at this?

I still believe trump is a racist even if these photos aren't edited, but i don't believe that's what will get him booted as I've stated b4

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I still believe trump is a racist even if these photos aren't edited, but i don't believe that's what will get him booted as I've stated b4

Why is he a racist? Other than running for office as a republican?

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

there are plenty blacks around the world, why isn't his numbers for turnout or support like they should? He claimed he'd have 95% of black votes in reelection :rofl:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-african-american-vote-227218

Only the ones in America get to vote for him, unless you know something I don't  ...

3 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

He likes to talk smack Jett, he's the Terrell Owens of presidents.   

I see, that smack talk is whats hurting him... he'd probably have more support if he wasn't so talkative and a Twitter freak 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I see, that smack talk is whats hurting him... he'd probably have more support if he wasn't so talkative and a Twitter freak 

Twitter is what keeps the lying fake news media from distorting everything he does and says.  It's his way of communicating directly, unfiltered with the American people  .... that's why the dims and the media hate it so much .... tru storie  ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

A lot of people wish he would stay off Twitter; but the Fake News Media will not Do their job & just tell the facts, so he has no other option but to use it.

51 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Hurting him?  Jett he just had over 1 million requests for tickets for his next rally.   The only thing hurting him are people that run home to turn on cnn because they desperately need an enemy in their lives.  

That's good for him, maybe he can keep the momentum going into November 

53 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A lot of people wish he would stay off Twitter; but the Fake News Media will not Do their job & just tell the facts, so he has no other option but to use it.

the right caters to trump and think hes a Saint, the left hates him and is on his case daily... there is no middle for all the ppl... neither side tells it like it is.... you can't get on fox and they say things hes done wrong, you can't get on CNN and they compliment him... its all a game and the ppl who blame CNN their backbone is FOX which is also BS... i don't listen to either i make my own judgment on things

19 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I don’t think he is a saint. Doing a good job and doing no wrong is two different things. Your hate is so strong and misplaced that your perception of Reality is not accurate.

Same can be said about your love for the man DAMN!!!! SMH

• Roll Eyes 1