First NFL Coach Commits To Kneeling During National Anthem

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to keep up with it just enough to field a fantasy football team do defend my championship from last year but other than that i am done. Going to spend my saturday's and sunday afternoons in the woods and if Baseball kneels they will join them.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, Stoney said:

BOB doing whatever it takes to keep his job.

He's done a great job on the field keeping his job... its his GM duties that baffle me...  How do you trade away your best weapons for scraps and still manage to win 9-10 games yearly?  Hell of a coach, terrible GM.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I believe most players if not all and coaches will undoubtedly come out as team to show unity in this cause. You don’t wanna be the guy known as. Racist ( See Drew Brees) . This is actually promoted by the NFL so they will applaud them. The NFL risk viewership and morale of the fans. We are trying so hard to become a leftist snowflake paradise.

If the league and most teams give in to this politically correct madness, and it looks like they have, they are underestimating their fan base.  They will lose a huge percentage of their fans .... the same with NASCAR ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You would think they would have learned from 2016. ESPN seen a similarly downfall. What hurts is some people actually believe the fake news that points out 92% of negative news about the president. Some people actually blame him for the virus , the economy , and civil unrest. We have selective memory. The first three years were great and the President has nothing to do with police reform other than signing laws ect... Another reason is the BLM movement’ some folks think this is about Black people and a good organization. Core values are so anti American it is unreal. The liberals have hjacked the movement.No one wants to black people oppressed. The NFL is very powerful and popular. I for one will not stand to live anti American or pretend to be a shameful victim. 

ask ESPN how much of their live TV I have watched since they started their political justice warrior opinions again...  

I have watched 0 live TV since COVID and BLM started up again...  I can't take it... i want sports.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...