DCTF rankings

A2J

I am waiting on the Dawg O line, I have a feeling they are going to average 300 lbs again.

Number 55 came in on extra points and certain plays, he is a monster of a young man.

75, 74, and 55 are all over 300 pounds and will give D lines fits running and passing the ball.

Question will be who are the other two linemen. 

This years JR and soph class are loaded with kids that can flat out ball.

Dawg QB bigger, stronger, and seasoned vet.

I think 2 and 28 will be night mares for any defense.

Tight end will be special this year.

10 and 17 at wide receiver and new super stars from the soph class.

Defense has three studs coming back but how fast does the new guys get up to speed is the question.

Dawgs get the young guns in playoff mode by district and roll to Jerry's world.

PG probably  should be the favorite because defenses win championships and they will be stacked on the front seven, but

Carthage has the best weapon in the state in Surratt, Preston, and staff.

Going to be a fun year to be a fan.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

30 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I am waiting on the Dawg O line, I have a feeling they are going to average 300 lbs again.

Number 55 came in on extra points and certain plays, he is a monster of a young man.

75, 74, and 55 are all over 300 pounds and will give D lines fits running and passing the ball.

Dawg QB bigger, stronger, and seasoned vet.

I think 2 and 28 will be night mares for any defense.

Tight end will be special this year.

10 and 17 at wide receiver and new super stars from the soph class.

Defense has three studs coming back but how fast does the new guys get up to speed is the question.

Dawgs get the young guns in playoff mode by district and roll to Jerry's world.

PG probably  should be the favorite because defenses win championships and they will be stacked on the front seven, but

Carthage has the best weapon in the state in Surratt, Preston, and staff.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

C&C - who wins Oct 2nd between #1 & #2?

3 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

C&C - who wins Oct 2nd between #1 & #2?

P G has a great front seven but

i just feel in my gut that the Dawg O line may be better than last year. In my mind
74 and 75 were MVP at the state championship and 55 looks bigger and stronger. If the Dawgs have two more big talented O linemen. 
I will take the Dawgs by 1 that early in the season. 

4 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I am waiting on the Dawg O line, I have a feeling they are going to average 300 lbs again. Yep, large.

75, 74, and 55 are all over 300 pounds and will give D lines fits running and passing the ball.  Yep, large.

Dawg QB bigger, stronger, and seasoned vet. YES!

I think 2 and 28 will be night mares for any defense.  YES!

Tight end will be special this year. This dude is going to be a lot of fun to watch! Huge and athletic.

10 and 17 at wide receiver and new super stars from the soph class. Hope you’re right, and I think you will be. They’ve shown a lot of promise.

Defense has three studs coming back but how fast does the new guys get up to speed is the question.  This is our biggest question coming into the season by far.

Dawgs get the young guns in playoff mode by district and roll to Jerry's world. !!!!!!!

Carthage has the best weapon in the state in Surratt, Preston, and staff.Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

Great post C&C! I added my notes to your above post.

• 2 weeks later...

What has hurt PG is a team that is able to throw the ball effectively.  IMO Sunnyvale gave PG some problems because they could move the ball through the air.   Carthage can and has done the same.   I didn’t think Sunnyvale was impressive but they did cause PG problems in the air.   

Will be interesting to see how Nashville and Argyle come out against PG.  Both of those can move the ball through the air if needed.