Dave Campbell preseason 4AD2 top 10

lionpride08

3 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Celina has to be the Region 1 favorite, right? Not sure about region 4

Them or Graham

Graham used to beat everyone with small quick kids.  Now there is size and speed all over the field on offense.  To beat them you better be prepared to score ALOT

14 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Celina has to be the Region 1 favorite, right? Not sure about region 4

I'd say so, with Graham right behind them. I would bet one of those two wins the region each of the next two seasons. I think they'll play the Thanksgiving round, if they both win their district, which they should.

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

Saw on social media that Burris at PG had a season ending injury today.  Anyone know what happened?

last 10 minutes of workouts.  running sprints....ruptured his Achilles. 

Classy move from the coach at Pitt!!   He put this on our athletics facebookPrayers from Pittsburg! You’ve had a great career at PG. It’s been a privilege to watch you compete in our district! I admire the innate toughness you display to help your teammates in each game you play. Wishing you and your teammates continued success, good fortune and health.

Best wishes,

Coach Baca
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

He should be. I know that sounds bad but that’s the way the game is played. 

Burris will have options next year.  He may lose some offers as a result of what happened but that’s part of the deal.  He needs to focus on the surgery & recovery.  Once he is released to rehab he needs to use his work ethic to prove to everyone he can come back stronger than ever.  I know he will.