Houston At Severe Level For Covid

BarryLaverty

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did you even read this?? This is the worst study ever attempted. There is nothing factual in this study and it is entirely guess work. Nor does it address the science behind how it is even possible to transmit asymptomatically.  The stats show it must transmit asymptomatically because there isn’t another way that can be accounted for. That’s not how science works, you don’t attribute a causation from lack of evidence of actual causation. “Nothing else explains the transmission rate unless it Is asymptomatic.”  Complete lie. They are literally making stuff up as they go. 

54 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Did you even read this?? This is the worst study ever attempted. There is nothing factual in this study and it is entirely guess work. Nor does it address the science behind how it is even possible to transmit asymptomatically.  The stats show it must transmit asymptomatically because there isn’t another way that can be accounted for. That’s not how science works, you don’t attribute a causation from lack of evidence of actual causation. “Nothing else explains the transmission rate unless it Is asymptomatic.”  Complete lie. They are literally making stuff up as they go. 

"Although these reports did not identify actual virus transmission while presymptomatic or asymptomatic,....."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comically sad to see always a great gathering of 'scientists' who don't believe in science comment on science. I imagine some of you getting out giant magnifying glasses and stroking your chins going 'hmmmmm' as you analyze your right wing Dark Web information you got off of an email. 🤣

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Comically sad to see always a great gathering of 'scientists' who don't believe in science comment on science. I imagine some of you getting out giant magnifying glasses and stroking your chins going 'hmmmmm' as you analyze your right wing Dark Web information you got off of an email. 🤣

I wonder if you even know the difference in a hypothesis and a theory.  

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

I wonder if you know the difference between your #### and your elbow. 

So you don’t know the difference in a hypothesis and a theory....,  that’s all you had to say.  And yes I do know the difference in both scenarios

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I wonder if you know the difference between your #### and your elbow. 

How angry you get when someone quotes your own “evidence”

Since I identify as a scientist,  could you please, try and explain how someone without symptoms could spread a virus?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Since I identify as a scientist,  could you please, try and explain how someone without symptoms could spread a virus?

Prepare to be called a name like douchenauzzle or something else like it.  It’s his thing.  

• LOL! 1

WHO even suks at walking back their statement in regards to asymptomatic spread being "very rare".

I was responding to a question at the press conference. I wasn’t stating a policy of WHO or anything like that. I was just trying to articulate what we know,” she said on a live Q&A streamed across multiple social media platforms.

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You DO identify as a scientist? Please tell me more about your credentials. I would like to be appropriately respectful in my tone. Is this Dr. Fauci??? 

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Let’s have a Smoaky experiment to test your theory. How about you go and know a guy Biblically who has the clap but no symptoms and report your findings in a couple of weeks. 

33 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let’s have a Smoaky experiment to test your theory. How about you go and know a guy Biblically who has the clap but no symptoms and report your findings in a couple of weeks. 

👆We know for sure that he isn’t a doctor👆

that’s not how it works guy

11 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

He asked you to provide details to your claim.  You provided nothing......as usual.

I posted a report from the CDC. Did you want me to read it to you? Prepare a presentation? Provide shiny pictures and speak slowly to you like you were Trump? 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I posted a report from the CDC. Did you want me to read it to you? Prepare a presentation? Provide shiny pictures and speak slowly to you like you were Trump? 

CDC has been inaccurate (to say the least) about a LOT of things lately.....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-data-are-in-its-time-for-major-reopening-11592264199

An even more recent study from economists affiliated with Germany’s IZA Institute of Labor Economics suggests that the Berkeley estimate of 74,000 lives saved over the past four months is best understood as an upper bound. The reason is that shelter-at-home policies don’t so much reduce Covid-19 deaths as delay them. Delaying deaths will reduce them if a vaccine or cure is found in time. But we can’t be sure that an effective vaccine will be produced and available any time soon.

open everything WAO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well hell.  I thought you actually had a thoughtful opinion about something......for once.  But seems you are just posting articles.  I'll post one too.

Coronavirus spread by asymptomatic people 'appears to be rare,' WHO official says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/health/coronavirus-asymptomatic-spread-who-bn/index.html

Just now, ObiOne said:

Well hell.  I thought you actually had a thoughtful opinion about something......for once.  But seems you are just posting articles.  I'll post one too.

Coronavirus spread by asymptomatic people 'appears to be rare,' WHO official says

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/health/coronavirus-asymptomatic-spread-who-bn/index.html

...as in “non-existent”.