Trump Rally

Sportsfanatic1

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, Oklahoma, the state that gave the Tiger King a 3rd place finish for governor is indicative of the rest of America! Shows that we are not going to run out of morons anytime soon. In Oklahoma. 🤣

1 million people Barry. That's more than plugs could put together in a year with 3 rallies a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, Oklahoma, the state that gave the Tiger King a 3rd place finish for governor is indicative of the rest of America! Shows that we are not going to run out of morons anytime soon. In Oklahoma. 🤣

Wait?  Isn't tiger king G@y?  Why yes,  I believe his is!  So,  the "morons" as you call them in Ok gave a g@y guy a 3rd place finish for governor.  I would think you'd be celebrating that,  but alas,  the TDS is simply too much to overcome.

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You should consider moving there, evidently you’d fit in 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Do you believe everything that the media and government has shoveled our way over the decades to be all true? 

If I did I wouldn’t have stated that I couldn’t verify the truthfulness of the pic I posted. That’s the difference, I’ll tell you that if I can’t verify it. Others on here will post any conspiracy like it’s gospel. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m a conspiracy theorist, I’ll admit. The so called truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. Now if that CNN pic is indeed real, and they made a darker skinned man appear white to be white, would that make you say damn they are out to take all of us down?

If you have amazon prime,  there's a doc on there called "hidden agenda" about how communists have subverted countries all over the world over the last century or so.  When you see their tactics in their own words (written long ago) and consider the language your hear coming out of the mouths of democrats and leftists today, it will all make perfect sense.  They literally repeat verbatim the words, phrases, and tactics given to them to use way back when.  They knew they could only destroy us from within,  and while we've breathed one last big gasp of breath by electing Trump in 2016,  they're very close to finishing the task.

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That’s classic, someone who spends his time posting ignorant conspiracies calling someone a tard. 

Cut him some slack will ya,  all you do is post memes.  At least he speaks...  haha

15 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Wait?  Isn't tiger king G@y?  Why yes,  I believe his is!  So,  the "morons" as you call them in Ok gave a g@y guy a 3rd place finish for governor.  I would think you'd be celebrating that,  but alas,  the TDS is simply too much to overcome.

31A0AE3B-89F2-4989-9329-FED2475F4FD7.jpeg

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

If I did I wouldn’t have stated that I couldn’t verify the truthfulness of the pic I posted. That’s the difference, I’ll tell you that if I can’t verify it. Others on here will post any conspiracy like it’s gospel. 

Please provide an example where you did this...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

A34866C1-C470-45E2-9A0F-7CA12FF4F267.jpeg

Can’t verify the truthfulness of this ad but wouldn’t be surprised if Trump was paying actors. 

Even if he were paying them, do you not think that the Democrats pay people to claim rape etc?  It's almost debate season...  Watch the #METOOPARTTWO movement start up hardcore around August/September....

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Even if he were paying them, do you not think that the Democrats pay people to claim rape etc?  It's almost debate season...  Watch the #METOOPARTTWO movement start up hardcore around August/September....

That was an ad from the Nazi collaborator Soros....