Albuquerque: Protestor shot by armed militia while trying to remove a statue.

BlahBlah

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Shootings by armed militia, 'patriots'ย of other citizens? You are for that?ย 

i'm for it if they are doing the work that the police won't do, because they are told to stand down. ย We have enough problems right now than to let anarchy rule the land. ย 

20 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The guy did slam a girl down just before being chased by that angry mob.ย  She deserved it, but he probably deserved the *** kicking that was coming his way too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Shootings by armed militia, 'patriots'ย of other citizens? You are for that?ย 

What do you think will occur if you Libtards get your way and the police are "defunded"? There'll be A LOT MORE armed militia/citizens roaming and patrolling the streets & neighborhoods. And A LOT MORE scumbags getting shot by them.

ย 

46 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Liberals:ย  If we erase history, that means it never happened.

Me:ย  You guys are ****ing lunatic morons.ย  Go back to school.

Quick question. How is not honoring those who werenโ€™t the greatest of people erasing history? ย Granted, some statues that are being brought down is a stretch but I have no problem with confederate statues being taken down.ย 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

Quick question. How is not honoring those who werenโ€™t the greatest of people erasing history? ย Granted, some statues that are being brought down is a stretch but I have no problem with confederate statues being taken down.ย 

Those statues Remain as a Reminder Of our Past...

โ€Those who Fail to Learn the Lessons Of The PAST, are DOOMED to REPEAT THEM..โ€

This is why those statues remain..

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Those statues Remain as a Reminder Of our Past...

โ€Those who Fail to Learn the Lessons Of The PAST, are DOOMED to REPEAT THEM..โ€

This is why those statues remain..

So you want Confederate statues to remain up as reminders of terrible treasonous behavior?ย 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So you want Confederate statues to remain up as reminders of terrible treasonous behavior?ย 

Just like Germans dont bulldoze the extermination camps.....remember so it dont happen again.....

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I want them to remain as a reminder of how far this Nation has Advanced since the days when men kept others in chains...

Even if the intention of their being placed on courthouse squaresย were meant to glorify them during Jim Crow?ย 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Even if the intention of their being placed on courthouse squaresย were meant to glorify them during Jim Crow?ย 

They serve as a REMINDER not to let that crap happen again....your SUPPOSEDLY a teacher.....the one who forgets history is DOOMED to repeat it.....kinda like the Nazi brownshirts calling themselves Antifa/BLM.....

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I want them to remain as a reminder of how far this Nation has Advanced since the days when men kept others in chains...

I want them toย remain to remind us a time when men sailed across the sea in order to buy one group of individuals from another group who Sold their own kind to those men who kept them in inhuman bondage & forced them to toil for no pay & little food.

When you Take those โ€œremindersโ€ down & destroy them, Other people in another time, might make those same awful choices & do it all over again; Remember... People are Still Boughtย & Sold to this day in other places in the world... America has Advanced away from this practice!๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคจ

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Anarchy isn't people taking the law into own hands,ย shooting someone, slamming women down, over the statue of an obscure, denounced 17th century Spanish explorer?ย 

That's what was happening by tearing down the statue, as for the statue I don't know who put it up or the reason why except he basically created New Mexico. ย We've seen them behead and take down the statues of Christopher Columbus, but someone was going to eventually discover the New World. ย