The Smoakhouse Forums
Stoney

Social Justice Warriors Come For The Texas Rangers

This is getting pathetic.  

• Like 1

The Chicago Tribune needs to worry about their sorry (insert word here) city and leave others be.

• Like 1

That's ####. 🤬

He needs to start a movement to change the name of the WHITE Sox. It's a racist name!! 😂

1 hour ago, mellon said:

The Chicago Tribune needs to worry about their sorry (insert word here) city and leave others be.

Chicago pointing the finger at others about anything is like Jack the Ripper complaining about a Boy Scout mishandling a butter knife ....

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Chicago pointing the finger at others about anything is like Jack the Ripper complaining about a Boy Scout mishandling a butter knife ....

A house in the middle of nowhere. No internet. No WiFi. Nearest neighbor is hundred of miles away. That’s my dream and it’s sounding better and better every day. Just hunt, fish, do some farming. To hell with society.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

A house in the middle of nowhere. No internet. No WiFi. Nearest neighbor is hundred of miles away. That’s my dream and it’s sounder better and better every day. Just hunt, fish, do some farming. To hell with society.

I spend a lot of time doing just that.  I just come on here to correct and educate misinformed, misguided wackturds like Larry, PeePee, Jett and BooHawg ....

• Haha 2