Jerry Nadler calling the Senate corrupt

Sportsfanatic1

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Barr should resign for being U.S. attorney General of trump and backing a corrupt president.... they can't even get their story straight on this situation SAD

Again, quit reading the op-eds and repeating them parrot head--I don't see you calling for Nadler or Schiff to resign and they are even more corrupt than anything President Trump has done. See what hatred does to you--look in the mirror. SSDD!!!!!

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, quit reading the op-eds and repeating them parrot head--I don't see you calling for Nadler or Schiff to resign and they are even more corrupt than anything President Trump has done. See what hatred does to you--look in the mirror. SSDD!!!!!

I've said plenty times they all need to be replaced starting from the top... you get on here every day and say the :poop:'it over and over!!! Parrot head SSDD!!!! 

Just now, JETT said:

I've said plenty times they all need to be replaced starting from the top... you get on here every day and say the :poop:'it over and over!!! Parrot head SSDD!!!! 

I am just not a hypocrite like you--every story has a different plot line, but your's is always the same--I hate Trump and Anyone associated with him is BAD--it's a sickness you and your brethren have--hatred fills all of your thoughts about this administration, but you refuse to call out your own. Calling for "ALL" need to be replaced--is just sad. But then again--you did have to reuse the name I gave you--hard to think for yourself? HATRED SSDD!!!!!!

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am just not a hypocrite like you--every story has a different plot line, but your's is always the same--I hate Trump and Anyone associated with him is BAD--it's a sickness you and your brethren have--hatred fills all of your thoughts about this administration, but you refuse to call out your own. Calling for "ALL" need to be replaced--is just sad. But then again--you did have to reuse the name I gave you--hard to think for yourself? HATRED SSDD!!!!!!

62A30F0B-89B9-42F6-8736-BF877F0091DE.jpeg

• LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Detail Jerry Nadler's and Adam Schiff's corruption for us. Leave out anything nutty or from some blog conspiracy theory site regarding Trump's corruption. Ready, go...

Russian Conspiracy. You know the one that Schiff LIED out of his pencil neck having all this "proof".

Also, he never came up with the whistleblower. They both are jokes to our country and you know it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Russian Conspiracy. You know the one that Schiff LIED out of his pencil neck having all this "proof".

Also, he never came up with the whistleblower. They both are jokes to our country and you know it.

Yeah, but they were trying to overthrow Trump, so....🙄