Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

17 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Or a hoax like some of the rest we have recently seen.....

You would think NASCAR stalls would be thoroughly covered with security cameras considering the amount of money involved, the propriety information to be guarded and to prevent cheating.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Guess we will see...the FBI is investigating. The GOP Governor is outraged at it, by the way. By the way, does all denial and deflection mean that you think someone wouldn't do that, because there are no racists out there?Ā 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53132933

Oh, theyā€™re out there alright... The BLBM!šŸ¤Ø

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Guess we will see...the FBI is investigating. The GOP Governor is outraged at it, by the way. By the way, does all denial and deflection mean that you think someone wouldn't do that, because there are no racists out there?Ā 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53132933

I think most if not all of us are outraged at blatant racism.Ā  But with all of the Smollett'ing and ANTIFA-types rioting and burning buildings....most are a little skeptical these days.

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That is a work of an obvious hate group

Obviously. I mean its BackwataBama. The motherland of hate groups.

ETX not too far behind as shown on this board.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

This false narrative created by those who arent on the receiving end of it...

Well, we've certainly been told that everything is racist, and that only white people can be racist...

So why isn't that a false narrative?

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Well, we've certainly been told that everything is racist, and that only white people can be racist...

So why isn't that a false narrative?

For one thing, a lot of yall have no clue what racism means. Which is weird since many of yall also practice it. Yall lump it in with other terms like prejudice and bigotry....huge mistake.

Racism is the system that allows the racial group thats already in power to retain power.

So two question pop quiz:

WhichĀ race is the majority in America both numbers wise and power wise?

Since arriving on U.S. soil, which race have used that power to create preferential access to rights and resources, while simultaneously impeding or denying certain others to these same rights and resources?

Take your time. If you need a hint, I bet looking in the mirror may help.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

For one thing, a lot of yall have no clue what racism means. Which is weird since many of yall also practice it. Yall lump it in with other terms like prejudice and bigotry....huge mistake.

Racism is the system that allows the racial group thats already in power to retain power.

Since arriving on U.S. soil, which race have used that power to create preferential access to rights and resources, while simultaneously impeding or denying certain others to these same rights and resources?

racism

[ rey-siz-uhā€‰m ]
Ā 

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Yes plenty of talk on Fake News.

I wouldnt know, I dont watch it.

You must do though since you brought it up.

Let me guess, Fox is your channel of choice?

5 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I see. So I suppose you believe all whites are racist, and all whites have intentionally kept minorities down their entire lives.

Got it.

Let me ask you a question, though: What actual (that word was chosen on purpose) opportunities do most whites have that most minorities don't? Minorities now have the same rights as whites. Minorities can vote (which is a good thing), they can start businesses (also a good thing), buy cars, houses, etc. Just like "whitey". All of those things are good things.

And a follow up: Do you believe everything is racist, and that only whites can be racist?

Just now, Monte1076 said:

So I suppose you believe all whites are racist

Hell no. Not sure where I said that either.

I'd bet that 95% of right wing yts have at least an ounce of that sickness called racism in them though.

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I figured the avatar would give it away but some folks arenā€™t going to get context clues.

lol. Yea.

Even 'Lions' cant hide behind that Trump avi.

Just now, ANTI said:

Hell no. Not sure where I said that either.

Perhaps I misinterpreted what you said, but there seemed to be that implication in some of your words on the previous page of this thread.

It was in this statement:

I'm sure you can understand how that can be interpreted as such. Especially that last sentence.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Ā 

I'm sure you can understand how that can be interpreted as such.Ā 

Not at all.

But I do realize we live in a time where people see what they wanna see.

You're original statement was that yts cant be the only racists. I replied with substance as to why thats false.

Now prejudice is a whole other conversation.