Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

racism

[ rey-siz-uh m ]

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Which by this definition shows that all human beings of all races practice racism, because they think they're race is the superior race.  Thus the call for the change of power only to the black race by many.  I believe in all races coming together as a people.  We are all Americans if we support America.  We can elect any person of color if we desire.  To say that only whites can be racist is delusional.   

Back on topic, As Wild74 pointed out one would think that especially with Nascar that they would have cameras to watch over their cars, tools, and parts.  These aren't cars that come right off the lot.  These are cars that are valued at millions of dollars for the work that is put into them by their teams.  One would think that it would also be extremely hard to break into stall.  These aren't the garages of old.  They are filled with modern technology.  It can be seen at the 18 minute mark of this video :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug6qfYydIk  .  These look similar to the new field houses and training facilities at some of the top Universities for their athletes to change at.  I hope the F.B.I. finds out who did this, and I hope it was not any part of Bubba Wallace crew members.  If it was, it will be a huge damage to the BLM movement in the eyes of many.  

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t y’all think finger pointing and blaming prior to the investigation of the incident is senseless?   Especially when there have been so many hoaxes?   

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/

My guess is whoever “found” the noose in Wallace’s stall is the one who Planted it there for political reasons.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

It's not a duck and dodge. It's a statement. Because see, I know how the game's played. BLM is semantically overloaded.

As far as Kap goes, I've mentioned that before. But I'll go over it again:

1. We live in a country where protests are allowed.

2. The optics of what he did were negative to a lot of people.

3. Would your employer let you protest "on the clock"?

Not sure I ever seen an answer on #3.   If I missed it, let me know.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

57 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Not sure I ever seen an answer on #3.   If I missed it, let me know.

Ah, the 💩 without a response.   For your edification ANTI, that’s a submission of defeat.  You dislike the post, but have no retort.   But don’t think you’re the only one.   I’m used to seeing Liberals losing.   Larry used to do that often.   And when Trump is re-elected in 2020, Psychiatrists everywhere will be overwhelmed with business.   Cest la vie.  😂

Btw, prior to my retirement, I would have lost my job taking a knee, for anything.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

Where’d anti go?  Looks like he quit replying when he found out blm was founded and is run by a bunch of Marxist commies. Guess it is better for him to learn that now......before he wastes too much time and energy on them. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Where’d anti go?  Looks like he quit replying when he found out blm was founded and is run by a bunch of Marxist commies. Guess it is better for him to learn that now......before he wastes too much time and energy on them. 

Nah, if you also notice Jett was mysteriously absent all day, but now HE’s Back... I sense a case of dual profiles; I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

BLM leader said just the other day that their primary objective is Trump's removal from office.  Tells ya all you need to know.  Well,  that and the fact that a whole handful of folks were shot and killed in chicago over the last several weekends yet it's crickets.  Black lives matter alright,  when they're taken by white people.

• Thanks 1

Jett knows better, ANTI didn’t.   Jett just put one on cause he’s being a pooter.  He should know by now that for me, that’s a badge of honor.  It means I’ve left them with nothing else.   Youth brings crazy ideas, but age brings wisdom, unless you have another agenda as your goal (see Pelousy & Shoemurmur).

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Just heard on Alex Jones (the right equivalent of Apple News/US News) that the FBI is looking at Smollett, BLM, or some obscure poster on SDC who uses the name Barry, as the most likely suspects.   If you need an Attorney BL, holler at me.  I’ve watched (several times) every episode of Matlock.  I’ll be there for ya!   And I’ll get CarthDawg as my investigator, and Kirt doing research.  You’ll be in good hands.  😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

The NHRA doesn't have this problem, as far as I'm aware.

The only color hated in NHRA is the red light. Go on yellow. I love the smell of nitro in the morning, it smells like........victory. The NHRA also holds church services on Sunday morning before race day starts.

19 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

The NHRA doesn't have this problem, as far as I'm aware.

there is a world of difference between NHRA and NASCAR. 

No “phases” in NHRA - parity is a parody.

in NASCAR they run around in circles like the Israelites in the desert. NHRA runs in a straight line if you turn left or right you either lose or it’s a disaster or both. 

spectators at NASCAR like the crashes. Crashes at NHRA, not so much. 

have to buy a pit pass at NASCAR 

every ticket is a pit pass at NHRA

NHRA guys will go help another team after they are eliminated especially if it is a driver that doesn’t have a lot of sponsor 💰.

29 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Hard to believe this was 5 years ago.   Marquez drives into Rossi and gets dealt with.   Lol.  We cut throats out here on 2 wheels.   

Nitro Harley racers wear Kevlar vests and start the bike before they get on it to prevent being impaled In the event of mechanical failure.

Pro stock bikes are running  200mph by 1320 feet. In less than 7 seconds. How long does it take round and round boys to get up to that? 

Bubba was a token from to get go. He is “owned” by Petty with Petty’s “mark” on his thigh. It’s not a stretch to say that can’t win a cup race Cry baby tantrum throwing video game virtual race quitter lost his sponsorship on purpose to create this attention.

37 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Bubba was a token from to get go. He is “owned” by Petty with Petty’s “mark” on his thigh. It’s not a stretch to say that can’t win a cup race Cry baby tantrum throwing video game virtual race quitter lost his sponsorship on purpose to create this attention.

OR, newsflash, there are racists in the South mad at him over the Rebel flag...I think my option makes more sense.