Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Bubba claims now he never seen the noose was only told about it

Hmm. That might be something that the supposed victim should ask to see.......before they go bawling all over themselves and having the whole sport of Nascar push your car down the track.  For a roll up door pull rope.  LMAO.  This can't end well.

11 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

It took 15 fbi to determine that was the pull cord for a roll up garage door.  We have pictures of the very same door from 2019 when it had the exact same cord on it.  It took 15 fbi to figure out what me and a few autists figured out last night while playing vidya games and spit postin of 4chinz.  Wow.  

Never let facts get in the way of emotion. /s

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

BLM is as racist as the KKK .... maybe more racist ....

Help me out...

Trying to remember if BLM has lynched people because of their color, or committed genocide....or put burning crosses in peoples lawns because of their color...

Also, BLM is composed of many whites. Wouldnt be surprised if it was majority white actually. I dont recall KKK having any people of color...

Backwata ETXans proving everyday how idiotic they can be. 🤣

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Help me out...

Trying to remember if BLM has lynched people because of their color, or committed genocide....or put burning crosses in peoples lawns because of their color...

Also, BLM is composed of many whites. Wouldnt be surprised if it was majority white actually. I dont recall KKK having any people of color...

The Klan has been around 100 years or so give BLM a little time they are headed in that same direction

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Lazy man’s excuse..😂

Dude called me lazy, yet I am probably more successful than he is. 😂😂

All you do is sit on Smoaky all day and look for something else to complain about.

Yep, that noose been in that garage since 2019.   Some folks are scared of weird things.  I myself have a senseless fear of Big Wood roaches.  They’re not particularly dangerous, just filthy looking.   Some are scared of rope.   Others scared of statues.  There’s just no accounting for what some of us are scared of.   Heck, I’ve known folks scared of work.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:20 PM, ANTI said:

Marxism is in correlation with Communism.

23 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Video says nothing about BLM being comparable to communist.

You lose. 🤡

In the video she said they are Marxist.  You said Marxism is in correlation with Communism.  

You lose.

20 hours ago, Hagar said:

Jett knows better, ANTI didn’t.   Jett just put one on cause he’s being a pooter.  He should know by now that for me, that’s a badge of honor.  It means I’ve left them with nothing else.   Youth brings crazy ideas, but age brings wisdom, unless you have another agenda as your goal (see Pelousy & Shoemurmur).

Lol, old ANTI came through.   Confirms my suspicion about him, and most liberals.  There’s an old saying liberals should take to heart, Better to be quiet and thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubt.

:rofl: 

Mensa out!  😂😂😂

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Help me out...

BLM is doing everything they can to stoke the flames of racism.  They are a violent, destructive evil force trying to instigate riots, destruction of property and have caused many deaths and they are operating with impunity with little or no regard to the welfare of others.  They prey on the weak and vulnerable and have destroyed the livelihoods of many of their own in the communities they are destroying ...

Yes, they are as bad, or in many ways worse, than the KKK ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1