Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, that noose been in that garage since 2019.   Some folks are scared of weird things.  I myself have a senseless fear of Big Wood roaches.  They’re not particularly dangerous, just filthy looking.   Some are scared of rope.   Others scared of statues.  There’s just no accounting for what some of us are scared of.   Heck, I’ve known folks scared of work.

Kinda makes you wonder... Recon how many of these looters/arsonists have had to miss work in order to participate in all of the mayhem in the last couple of weeks? My guess is, Not a Damn One....🤨

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

There’s an old saying liberals should take to heart, Better to be quiet and thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubt.

You definitely dont get to where I am by being a fool.

🤡

BLM, comprised of many different races, maybe mostly white, fights for equality and injustices in America toward minorities. You hate the riots and looting, but also hated the peaceful protests so....I'm not sure what you expect from them.

KKK, comprised of only whites, murdered blacks and other minorities for decades just because of color. Genocide. Freakin church bombings, assassinations, lynchings...I mean if it was Muslims doing this, it would've been labeled terrorism.

But little Kirky says BLM is worse because looting is worse than hanging someone from a tree..

🤡🤡🤡

Seek therapy.

FBI: "Bubba, it's a door pull. It's been there for over a year, and it's sized for someone's hand." Bubba: "No, it's a straight-up noose for really small black people!" Breaking News - Bubba found a discarded sugar cone on his garage floor and tearfully declared it's a KKK hat for elves

• LOL! 2

On 6/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

Most of these type of events were hoaxes In The past. Probably this one too

I called it. What a crock of #### this was. I would bet Not many people even knows how to tie a noose. Apparently not many know what it looks like either. 

On 6/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, ObiOne said:

I think most if not all of us are outraged at blatant racism.  But with all of the Smollett'ing and ANTIFA-types rioting and burning buildings....most are a little skeptical these days.

52 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I called it. What a crock of #### this was. I would bet Not many people even knows how to tie a noose. Apparently not many know what it looks like either. 

Everybody but the lefties was skeptical this would be real.  Deep down they knew it too but wanted to ride the fake racism wave.  Where is @BarryLaverty with his retraction?

21 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Everybody but the lefties was skeptical this would be real.  Deep down they knew it too but wanted to ride the fake racism wave.  Where is @BarryLaverty with his retraction?

Retraction of what? I didn't report the noose, and I didn't write the stories. That this didn't shock so many that it may have happened was telling, and so were the denials that it could or that there were active racists among NASCAR fans angry at Bubba for the flag removal. 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Retraction of what? I didn't report the noose, and I didn't write the stories. That this didn't shock so many that it may have happened was telling, and so were the denials that it could or that there were active racists among NASCAR fans angry at Bubba for the flag removal. 

People’s correct assumptions should be telling. Telling you that they were right.

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I figured when you learned that you had posted fake news that you would be the first one on here telling everyone the true story.  That the noose was a garage door pull and someone had fabricated the story for publicity.  But I guess you and the truth don't often end up in the same places.