Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

Bubba Wallace has been conditioned his whole life to see racism everywhere he looked, including in the innocuous pull rope of an overhead door. He's not capable of ever seeing that piece of rope as anything other than a noose, and will never be talked out of it.

I saw today NASCAR was trying to blame Bill France Jr., but it was only in a headline that I didn't click.  I can't find that article, but NASCAR partnered with Bill France in co-owning the track last year which should still give them jurisdiction and inspection over the track.   https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-nascar-international-speedway-20190522-story.html  .  Even if it was rented as before for events they should have checked everything out before drivers came to the raceway.  So I'm still blaming this on NASCAR for many reasons.  I do agree that Bubba is somewhat milking the situation.

8 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I do as well. Fear of being cancelled in a sport that is mostly White and fan base is such. If you have a sense of solidarity to the BLM then you will continue to go for the agenda. Same reason why the  NFL all sudden promotes speaking out and all for kap/ kneeling. I can imagine all teams coaching and all going out of their way to engage in political stances. 

Also the change to the shield.  It is no longer red, white, and blue on their facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/NFL/

On 6/27/2020 at 11:02 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Glad he seen his Lobos win a title. At their pace, they’ve got 80 more seasons before another is won. 

Paul Pewitt and Henderson talking down on one of the best football programs year in and year out in Texas, the nation for that matter...that's funny.

I wonder if he knows Longview is backwata

Actually, it isn't.

Places like Longview and Tyler tend to not share characteristics of backwata ETX, aka, rural ETX.

A few boneheads here and there...but not by the masses like say, your neck of the woods.

Dude is the most racist guy on this forum, by far.

Might want to tell my significant other that. She wouldnt be too happy to hear that her man doesnt like non blacks. Not to mention the countless Lobo fans/people that I know personally on this board...Lobofan07, Lobofan84, LoboBooster73, 85lobooldschool, Randy...list goes on...even MavChamp. None of them are black, ask them if I'm racist. Go ahead. 

What I do find funny is that you never take the time to check your fellow conservatives like @CarthDawg77 and others who shall remain nameless....including mods...who get on here everyday and label folks thugs, criminals, just a ton of profiling, name calling and "feeler" words for what they really want to say...but cant say it on a public forum. You dont check them because you're just like them. You want to see a racist? Look in the mirror.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Your actions speak it.

Besides all of that, I dont check any of these boxes in this vid, although I do love chicken and on occasion, watermelon.

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

Might want to tell my significant other that. She wouldnt be too happy to hear that her man doesnt like non blacks. Not to mention the countless Lobo fans/people that I know personally on this board...Lobofan07, Lobofan84, LoboBooster73, 85lobooldschool, Randy...list goes on...even MavChamp. None of them are black, ask them if I'm racist. Go ahead. 

What I do find funny is that you never take the time to check your fellow conservatives like @CarthDawg77 and others who shall remain nameless....including mods...who get on here everyday and label folks thugs, criminals, just a ton of profiling, name calling and "feeler" words for what they really want to say...but cant say it on a public forum. You dont check them because you're just like them. You want to see a racist? Look in the mirror.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Your actions speak it.

Besides all of that, I dont check any of these boxes in this vid, although I do love chicken and on occasion, watermelon.

I Love chicken And Watermelon! I even love a good mess of Turnip Greens from time to time... I even tasted a chitlin, once;🤮🤢 Y’all can HAVE ALL of that. 🤨

6 hours ago, ANTI said:

Actually, it isn't.

Places like Longview and Tyler tend to not share characteristics of backwata ETX, aka, rural ETX.

A few boneheads here and there...but not by the masses like say, your neck of the woods.

Actually every city I've lived in has.  Some may want to say that many cities are sophisticated or refined, but they all hold the same elements.  I don't care if it's Paris, France or Paris, TX.  One may think that they have less of a percentage than they think they do, but it's the company they keep that makes them think that they are a higher element.  As Nature Boy points out above Houston and Dallas may think the hicks from the sticks are in the rural areas, but even they have their "Bud's" and "Sissy's" to mention "Urban Cowboy" for the Houston/Pasadena area.  You still have the same elements in every village to city they simply give them different titles depending on where they live.  

• Like 1

I've lived in metroplex and GHA, currently metroplex.

Longview/Tyler and say, New Diana is definitely not the same to most up here.

Are there some snobby ones? Yep. But for the most part, in my experience...its the above.

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

I've lived in metroplex and GHA, currently metroplex.

Longview/Tyler and say, New Diana is definitely not the same to most up here.

Are there some snobby ones? Yep. But for the most part, in my experience...its the above.

🤔 What's the New Diana school district got to do with it?