Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

Just now, ANTI said:

Not at all.

But I do realize we live in a time where people see what they wanna see.

You're original statement was that yts cant be the only racists. I replied with substance as to why thats false.

Now prejudice is a whole other conversation.

Ah, so then you do believe that only whites can be racist. Right?

I'm white. Am I racist? Pretty straightforward question.

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Hmm.

Hard to say.

What are your views on BLM?

I see. So your determination as to whether or not I'm racist comes down to whether or not I view a semantically overloaded statement in a way you deem favorable.

Interesting.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

I see. So your determination as to whether or not I'm racist comes down to whether or not I view a semantically overloaded statement in a way you deem favorable.

No...

A prejudice person labels someone as something based solely on their color without getting to actually know at least something about them. Any race can be prejudice.

I'm not prejudice, so I am getting to know something about you.

Views on BLM, do you have any?

8 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

So those people in Libya selling black Africans aren't racist because they're not white?

Are yts the majority and most powerful in Libya? 

Keep up.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Not sure why that matters in the grand scheme, and what one issue has to do with whether or not a person is racist.

Okay, you don't wanna speak your mind on BLM. Duck and dodge. Thats fine.

Whats your take on Kap kneeling?

Just now, ANTI said:

Okay, you don't wanna speak your mind on BLM. Duck and dodge. Thats fine.

Whats your take on Kap kneeling?

It's not a duck and dodge. It's a statement. Because see, I know how the game's played. BLM is semantically overloaded.

As far as Kap goes, I've mentioned that before. But I'll go over it again:

1. We live in a country where protests are allowed.

2. The optics of what he did were negative to a lot of people.

3. Would your employer let you protest "on the clock"?

• Like 1

Just now, Unashamed said:

78% of the population identify as Arab and Arab-berber.  

K. Good job...👏

So, if you go back and read what I said racism is, what does that tell you?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It's not a duck and dodge. It's a statement. Because see, I know how the game's played. BLM is semantically overloaded.

As far as Kap goes, I've mentioned that before. But I'll go over it again:

1. We live in a country where protests are allowed.

2. The optics of what he did were negative to a lot of people.

3. Would your employer let you protest "on the clock"?

Hmm. K.

Do you at least see why he did what he did? Do you believe there are more, per capita, injustices and brutaility in America toward minorities?

Just now, ANTI said:

Do you at least see why he did what he did? Do you believe there are more, per capita, injustices and brutaility in America toward minorities?

Does data support that, or is it perceived?

But let me ask you this: I am going to assume your position on BLM is that you support it, semantic overload and all.

Is it only certain ones, or all of them? Do black police officer lives matter? Do the black victims of black-on-black crime matter? Or just the ones killed by whitey?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

But let me ask you this: I am going to assume your position on BLM is that you support it, semantic overload and all.

Is it only certain ones, or all of them? Do black police officer lives matter? Do the black victims of black-on-black crime matter? Or just the ones killed by whitey?

Oh, Don’t go there......😳😂

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Hmm. I think I am getting closer to a conclusion on this, sooner than expected.

Lot of racists love bringing up black on black crime to deflect the real issue. Not to mention, blacks arent killing blacks because they're....black. Lol

I'm pretty sure same race on same race crime exists amonst any race since, people of the same race tend to reside near one another. 

Yes, I support BLM....I don't think senseless killings because of a persons color is right. How George Floyd ends up dead because of supposedly giving a store a fake check, but Dylann Roof gets a trip to Burger King after shooting up poor black souls in a church is beyond me.

Last question, would you have any opposition of your children dating or marrying outside of your race?

Maybe you are. But we don't know if that's the right conclusion, do we?

Lot of racists love bringing up black on black crime to deflect the real issue. Not to mention, blacks arent killing blacks because they're....black. Lol

So what's the real issue? Lay it out for me. Are you saying those lives don't matter? Only the ones killed by white police?

I'm pretty sure same race on same race crime exists amonst any race since, people of the same race tend to reside near one another. 

You're correct, generally.

I don't think senseless killings because of a persons color is right.

Neither do I, actually.

How George Floyd ends up dead because of supposedly giving a store a fake check, but Dylann Roof gets a trip to Burger King after shooting up poor black souls in a church is beyond me.

George Floyd shouldn't have been treated that way, obviously. Dylan Roof was a messed up kid who will probably end up doing some hard time.

Last question, would you have any opposition of your children dating or marrying outside of your race?

Depends on the character of the person. But for the most part, no I wouldn't. Would you?

19 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Yes, I support BLM....I don't think senseless killings because of a persons color is right. How George Floyd ends up dead because of supposedly giving a store a fake check, but Dylann Roof gets a trip to Burger King after shooting up poor black souls in a church is beyond me.

Do you support Marxism?

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Depends on the character of the person. But for the most part, no I wouldn't. Would you?

My significant other isnt the same race as me, so I'm sure I'd allow my children to do the same...lol

Nice discussion. Dont think you are full blown racist but I do I think there's some residue of "dividedness" there.

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Marxism is in correlation with Communism.

Since communism and BLM have nothing to do with one another, no I dont.

Listen to the video if you get a chance.  Co-founder of BLM says we are trained Marxists. I'll save you some time if you can't listen to it  all.  It is around the 3:25 mark.  I'm against cops and anyone else killing innocent folks.  But I can't back a group that is deeply rooted in Marxism.

16 minutes ago, ANTI said:

My significant other isnt the same race as me, so I'm sure I'd allow my children to do the same...lol

Nice discussion. Dont think you are full blown racist but I do I think there's some residue of "dividedness" there.

Hey, I appreciate the discussion. That's really the only way we get better.

Seriously, man. Get to know me on here. You might be surprised at what you find.

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Hey, I appreciate the discussion. That's really the only way we get better.

Seriously, man. Get to know me on here. You might be surprised at what you find.

👍

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Take your time. If you need a hint, I bet looking in the mirror may help.

8 hours ago, ANTI said:

Probably orchestrated by some on this board.

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Obviously. I mean its BackwataBama. The motherland of hate groups.

ETX not too far behind as shown on this board.

200 (2).gif