Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Stall

BarryLaverty

9 hours ago, Unashamed said:

It was the rope they use to pull down the garage door.   Every garage door at Talladega has 1.  

I heard that as well, but why haven't we seen a picture of the alleged noose ?  I've heard only Bubba Watsons crew, NASCAR, and the F.B.I. have seen it.  As one person on the radio said today who stands to gain from this ?  Only NASCAR, BLM, and Bubba Watson.  If it was neither, and they find the person that did it they won't have a career anywhere except maybe as a shade tree mechanic in some backwoods town.  From what I looked up a NASCAR mechanic makes on average $64,000 a year, and that's part time work.  Some may stay on during the offseason, but I would doubt the entire crew.  I would not doubt that they are given bonuses for top 10 finishes and victories. That's not bad money.  I know it's not great, but it's $20,000 more than your average mechanic.  Then they will face jail time, because it has been labeled as a hate crime.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Called it I knew it was a hoax. Hopefully he didn’t do it for attention. NASCAR probably used it attention of not getting cancelled. Perception change perhaps.

NASCAR got a good picture out of it with everyone in support of ole Bubba

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Called it I knew it was a hoax. Hopefully he didn’t do it for attention. NASCAR probably used it attention of not getting cancelled. Perception change perhaps.

It had been there for months apparently. May have been a pull down device  No one knew that garage was going to be assigned to Wallace.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

It had been there for months apparently. May have been a pull down device  No one knew that garage was going to be assigned to Wallace.  

People that install those type of garage doors install a noose like rope on them, have one in my garage  

He’s an experienced driver who knows what pull ropes are and how they look. Instead of trying to inflame racial tensions at this difficult time when cities are being burned by BLM/Antifa, he could and should have said it was just the cut off end of a pull rope. NASCAR ought to ban him for knowingly promoting this horrible hoax, a thing just as bad as the Tawana Brawley hoax.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

He’s an experienced driver who knows what pull ropes are and how they look. Instead of trying to inflame racial tensions at this difficult time when cities are being burned by BLM/Antifa, he could and should have said it was just the cut off end of a pull rope. NASCAR ought to ban him for knowingly promoting this horrible hoax, a thing just as bad as the Tawana Brawley hoax.

So the question is is he another Smollett?

5 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So the question is is he another Smollett?

I don't know but I wonder how ole Richard Petty is feeling right now after their show of support for a guy who claims he don't know what a garage pulling noose is

NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace on those who questioned the noose story: “It’s simple-minded people, ones afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for ... instead of trying to listen and understand what’s going on.”

Funny, that is exactly what he and others who assumed the worst did.

• Thanks 1