John Bolton Grips And Rips Trump

BarryLaverty

In a television interview, 'wacko' John Bolton tears into pieces Trump, who he he hopes is only around until November. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bolton-hopes-trump-term-president-warns-country-imperiled/story?id=71320449

Bolton says he hopes Trump is 1-term president, warns country imperiled by his reelection

Here are the many headlines from ABC's interview with Trump's former top aide.

June 21, 2020, 6:50 PM
16 min read

President Donald Trump's longest-serving national security adviser John Boltoncondemned his presidency as dangerously damaging to the United States and argued the 2020 election is the last "guardrail" to protect the country from him.

In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Bolton offered a brutal indictment of his former boss, saying, "I hope (history) will remember him as a one-term president who didn't plunge the country irretrievably into a downward spiral we can't recall from. We can get over one term -- I have absolute confidence, even if it's not the miracle of a conservative Republican being elected in November. Two terms, I'm more troubled about."

In the interview with ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent Martha Raddatz and in his new book, "The Room Where It Happened," Bolton paints Trump as "stunningly uninformed," making "erratic" and "irrational" decisions, unable to separate his personal and political interests from the country's, and marked and manipulated by foreign adversaries.

Then he turned around and #### on the Democrats for Impeachment--calling it "impeachment malpractice". Barry loves him some politicians. Why? Because they allow him to live a life of ease, just do as they say and his life will be perfect--or at least that is what they tell him. LOL. Please, continue to use his quotes during the election process--because John Bolton is a real winner--as long as his book sells. LOL. SMFH. 

This is who John Bolton is

Mick Mulvaney to John Bolton: "You’re a f------ self-righteous, self-centered son of a b----!'"
Washington Examiner ^ | June 22nd | Caitlin Yilek

Posted on 6/22/2020, 6:57:04 AM by RandFan

Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders detailed an explosive fight between then-chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and former national security adviser John Bolton during President Trump’s state visit to London a year ago.

Sanders writes in her forthcoming book that Bolton was “drunk on power” and “had forgotten that nobody elected him to anything,” according to Axios.

"Bolton apparently felt too important to travel with the rest of us," Sanders wrote.

"As we were ready to depart for the Winfield House, [the U.S. ambassador's residence in London], we loaded onto a small black bus. We waited and watched as Bolton sped by and left us in the dust. The discussion on the bus quickly moved ... to how arrogant and selfish Bolton could be, not just in this moment but on a regular basis," Sanders wrote.

Sanders noted that even Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin was on the bus.

"When we finally arrived at the Winfield House, Mick Mulvaney, typically laid-back and not one to get caught up in titles or seniority, confronted Bolton and unleashed a full Irish explosion on him,” Sanders said.

"Let’s face it, John," Mulvaney said, according to Sanders. "You’re a f------ self-righteous, self-centered son of a b----!'"

Sanders said Bolton often thought he was more important than other White House officials “and could play by a different set of rules than the rest of the team.”

Another account of the trip, reported last week by the Daily Mail, said Bolton demanded his own Air Force jet to travel to London for the state visit instead of flying on Air Force One with the rest of the staff and the president.

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Because they allow him to live a life of ease, just do as they say and his life will be perfect--or at least that is what they tell him

That's some purposely ignorant stuff right there. I have been in public education longer than you have, and I would venture that I worked as hard, if not harder than you. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

This is who John Bolton is

Mick Mulvaney to John Bolton: "You’re a f------ self-righteous, self-centered son of a b----!'"
Washington Examiner ^ | June 22nd | Caitlin Yilek

Posted on 6/22/2020, 6:57:04 AM by RandFan

Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders detailed an explosive fight between then-chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and former national security adviser John Bolton during President Trump’s state visit to London a year ago.

Sanders writes in her forthcoming book that Bolton was “drunk on power” and “had forgotten that nobody elected him to anything,” according to Axios.

"Bolton apparently felt too important to travel with the rest of us," Sanders wrote.

"As we were ready to depart for the Winfield House, [the U.S. ambassador's residence in London], we loaded onto a small black bus. We waited and watched as Bolton sped by and left us in the dust. The discussion on the bus quickly moved ... to how arrogant and selfish Bolton could be, not just in this moment but on a regular basis," Sanders wrote.

Sanders noted that even Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin was on the bus.

"When we finally arrived at the Winfield House, Mick Mulvaney, typically laid-back and not one to get caught up in titles or seniority, confronted Bolton and unleashed a full Irish explosion on him,” Sanders said.

"Let’s face it, John," Mulvaney said, according to Sanders. "You’re a f------ self-righteous, self-centered son of a b----!'"

Sanders said Bolton often thought he was more important than other White House officials “and could play by a different set of rules than the rest of the team.”

Another account of the trip, reported last week by the Daily Mail, said Bolton demanded his own Air Force jet to travel to London for the state visit instead of flying on Air Force One with the rest of the staff and the president.

Oh, so his first hand accounts of what Trump did is wrong? I didn't see that in your story.

Don't get me wrong...I have never liked John Bolton with his bristly mustache, but Trump has a repeated, and I mean, over and over and over and over and over habit of hiring 'only the best' then smearing them into the ground once they leave him, 100% of the time, like the school yard punk he is. 

• Roll Eyes 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, so his first hand accounts of what Trump did is wrong? I didn't see that in your story.

Don't get me wrong...I have never liked John Bolton with his bristly mustache, but Trump has a repeated, and I mean, over and over and over and over and over habit of hiring 'only the best' then smearing them into the ground once they leave him, 100% of the time, like the school yard punk he is. 

No this only shows the character of John Bolton

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's some purposely ignorant stuff right there. I have been in public education longer than you have, and I would venture that I worked as hard, if not harder than you. 

Pat yourself on the back, because you think you work harder than other people. You have NO CLUE what work I have done or am still doing, outside of the videos I told you about, throughout my teaching career--plus, I had a career prior to education, also. Either way, doesn't mean that you don't love you the government telling you how to live you life. 

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, okay, so it DOESN'T refute what he witnessed and heard in the Trump White House? Thanks for clearing that up. 

Yes, because John Bolton is the most honest person at the White House--SMFH. IF

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You said that completely out of line ####, Coach Trump. Own it? 

What did I say that wasn't true--you back a political party that wants to buy your vote allowing people to live off the government,  you repeat the MSM word for word most days--so wouldn't that make your life perfect? I don't see what is out of line--especially when you take into consideration the entire meaning of the quote--but like usual, you only read what you want to read and that is the entire context of your complaints. But I said, I don't deny it. And before you go crazy--remember we both work for the government--local government, but a government. 

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Then he turned around and #### on the Democrats for Impeachment--calling it "impeachment malpractice". Barry loves him some politicians. Why? Because they allow him to live a life of ease, just do as they say and his life will be perfect--or at least that is what they tell him. LOL. Please, continue to use his quotes during the election process--because John Bolton is a real winner--as long as his book sells. LOL. SMFH. 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

They were simply wrong because they did not agree with what Bolton wanted to accomplish as the National Security Advisor.  I can't say I blame President Trump for not heeding his advice, but he's miffed about it, and wants to write his book.  From what I've seen that has been leaked so far is just a smear job in Bolton's opinion of President Trump.  

• Thanks 1