would you guys agree that if we would have stayed locked down till july fall football here in texas would not be in jeopardy .

maxjean

topic  

57 members have voted

1. 1. tittle is the question

• yes
    • no

We were under quarantine for a long enough period of time to control the virus.  However humans are a social creature, and we still go to see our families and friends.  We do not know if they have extended family or friends that could have contracted the virus.  Even hospitals are not safe if you go in for certain symptoms, because you can contract another ailment that could kill you.  People tend to treat illnesses with a sense that they will not contract it including just the common cold.  It was why you hear of when one family member contracts an illness it infects the whole household.  The quarantine was the worst thing that could have been done.  A herd immunity would have been the best route to go, and why we are seeing an uptick in the virus.  The survival rate is still at 94.76% for those infected so far the chances of contracting the virus are only at 0.009% in the United States.  In Texas the survival rate is at 96.19% and the chances of contracting the virus are at 0.384%.  While those numbers would have been higher I would tend to think that the survival rate would be around the same, but more people would have been sick from the virus.  We are not seeing any progress with a vaccine, and I honestly don't expect one.  I think this is just something we are going to have to live with and deal with much like the flu.  

I think that these bio labs should not be creating new viruses to be unleashed on the human population.  It seems to me that this is going to be a year long Wuhan season unlike other strains of flu we have seen in the past.  The only hope is if it evolves into a mild case with the human immune system doing its battle with it to reduce it's effect over time.  

• Like 2