MATH is RACIST According To Super "WOKE" White Lady!

Monte1076

Well, I am not sure that the "Doctor" knows what the heck she is talking about. I think as a teacher--Math is just wrong--LOL--especially geometry!!!!!! I can handle Algebra, Calculus, Trig, even statistics--but all those freaking angles, planes, and theorems--just shot me now. LOL. 

But then again, I did grow up in East Texas--where 1 + 1 = 3--rationale--1 man, 1 woman, added together will get you at least one kid=3. 

Now deal with that logic. LOL. 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Check with the White Lives Matter people...

I did, and they said they were proud of your hard work, but they neglected to say this part. 

The graph also omits white-on-white violent crime, which is substantially higher than black-on-white. The BJS documents 2,082,546 white-on-white violent victimizations, for example. Out of the total violent crime on whites (3,679,410), 56.6% was white-on-white, 14.7% was black-on-white and 11% was Hispanic-on-white. The 540,873 black-on-white victimizations illustrated in the chart is representative of 14.7% of the total violent crimes committed on white victims. 

Very common chart pushed by white supremacy groups. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I did, and they said they were proud of your hard work, but they neglected to say this part. 

The graph also omits white-on-white violent crime, which is substantially higher than black-on-white. The BJS documents 2,082,546 white-on-white violent victimizations, for example. Out of the total violent crime on whites (3,679,410), 56.6% was white-on-white, 14.7% was black-on-white and 11% was Hispanic-on-white. The 540,873 black-on-white victimizations illustrated in the chart is representative of 14.7% of the total violent crimes committed on white victims. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2019/12/22/the-need-to-discuss-black-on-black-crime/

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Source of this trash?

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Apparently, whoever wrote that doesn't understand what the word "interracial" means at the top of the chart.

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Share blue.

Barry has NEVER posted in any other forum on smoaky other than the political section.   Do you understand what he is?  

An informed, educated patriot who doesn't get his information from Reddit, the Dark Web or white supremacy sites? Yep, that's me! 🤗

• Roll Eyes 1

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Even considering the chart being inaccurate or completely fabricated, an actual chart of this type would not show white-on-white violent crime.

Why? It would be focused on interracial crime. Surely an educated man such as yourself knows what the word "interracial" means.

White-on-white crime, just like black-on-black crime or hispanic-on-hispanic crime, isn't interracial.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Even considering the chart being inaccurate or completely fabricated, an actual chart of this type would not show white-on-white violent crime.

Why? It would be focused on interracial crime. Surely an educated man such as yourself knows what the word "interracial" means.

White-on-white crime, just like black-on-black crime or hispanic-on-hispanic crime, isn't interracial.

Whites tend to let the criminal justice system do it’s job to bring perpetrators to justice, and accept jury verdicts.

Blacks, on the other hand, use a somewhat different means of exacting revenge against “Whitey”... the group responsible for anything & everything that happens to blacks; plus, they get that Christmas List taken care of while they are “protesting”.

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Whites tend to let the criminal justice system do it’s job to bring perpetrators to justice, and accept jury verdicts.

Blacks, on the other hand, use a somewhat different means of exacting revenge against “Whitey”... the group responsible for anything & everything that happens to blacks; plus, they get that Christmas List taken care of while they are “protesting”.

I wouldn't go that far. At all. Both races have their problems, and both races have very good people in them.

Like whenever you hear "meth head", what do you think of? White dude. Almost always. Meth heads will lie, cheat, and steal to get their "fix", too.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I wouldn't go that far. At all. Both races have their problems, and both races have very good people in them.

Like whenever you hear "meth head", what do you think of? White dude. Almost always. Meth heads will lie, cheat, and steal to get their "fix", too.

Of course. Meth heads are problematic. There isn’t much they won’t do. I’m pretty sure many of the Antifa bunch fall into that group.

I avoided as many advanced math courses as possible in college ... algebra, calculus ... any form of math that mixes numbers and letters together ... now I know they are racist, I see now it was a good thing to avoid them ... i knew there was a reason to avoid taking those types of racist math courses  ....  mixing letters and numbers together is never a good thing ... that's racist!!! ....